Hermes Enamel

I got these on Sat. I love them!!! Gazoo, I love the ones you have with the sun and moon!:drool: !!!
I saw an Epsom orange 35cm Birkin go right before my eyes:crybaby: that day,(orange is TDF!), a british driver for somebody picked up a gold 35cm birkin in vache liagee! It was busy, busy, busy!:yes:

Attachments

• hermes bracelets 015.jpg
    hermes bracelets 015.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 219
  • hermes bracelets 016.jpg
    hermes bracelets 016.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 183
  • hermes bracelets 020.jpg
    hermes bracelets 020.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 165
  • hermes bracelets 017.jpg
    hermes bracelets 017.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 153
  • hermes bracelets 018.jpg
    hermes bracelets 018.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 161
I love all of your bracelets. DH just bought me the pink H enamel bracelet for Hanukkah (gave it to me a little early). It was a little small. When I called the NYC store, they told me it comes in 2 sizes (PM and GM). Mine is a PM. I am going to return it on Friday but they said that as of today they do not have the GM in stock.

Gorgeous bracelets everyone!!!

I really love the enamel bracelets but, unfortunately, they're too big for my wrist (even the small size). The only enamel that kind of fit me are the H clic-clac Pm size, but I still couldn't decide which color to buy after all this time lol!

Well, there are always the leather and horn bracelets!

Kat those look so pretty together as well! I still haven't stacked 2 together but maybe when I get the 2d w/ph I will try...they are just so cheery...and having a piece of Hermes on your wrist makes every day a little better!