Hermes Enamel Braclet

1. Hi Ladies!!

I want to either get a Hermes scarf or one of their enamel braclets. (Influenced by all you wonderful lades!!)

Which one do you think I should get? I want to get either the H braclet or the one with the belt on it in pink (is that a easy color to match?) from their website.

I am just trying to decide which is more practical that I can use for everyday wear :smile: TIA!!

2. Well, I think they are both great choices. If it were me I would choose the scarf. I don't wear a lot of jewelry. I also spend a lot of time typing on the computer so when I wear bracelet I find it gets in my way and is uncomfortable and I have to take it off.

Now there are many different ways to wear a scarf: headband, around your neck, as a belt, etc. Also, I think the scarf will be a little less expensive than the bracelet.

As far as color, take a look at your wardrobe and then pick a color that will match most of the clothes.

3. :smile: I'm thinking pink or blue, blue would always go with jeans right?

4. Both of those colors would look good with jeans.

5. I think I'd go for a scarf over a bracelet, simply because it's the classic, quintessential Hermes item and more versatile than a bracelet (which I adore, too.) :smile:

6. :biggrin: I just bought the scarf from cs06!!!

7. Which one???? Yipppeee! But, which one Ladystara?

8. The latest one she posted..with the lace :biggrin:

9. Can you post pictures of the two you are trying to decide upon and we will vote?

10. I'm wondering if I should wait until we meet in December, but here are the two I have my eye on..they don't have many on the Hermes website.

Hermes.com

Hermes.com

11. Now see....I was going to say a bracelet but I'm too late lol!! I love the H bracelet and find it does not in any way interfere with typing, nor does my bangle!! The H is small and fits close, and for some reason the bangle is so light it likes to sit up higher on my arm....I think I can get away with wearing the same bracelet every day or so but not the same scarf...so not you must get a bracelet lol!! Congrats though on the scarf!

12. - yeah, Shoes, she just needs both! :angel: :shame: :yes:

13. :biggrin: I am going to get a braclet sometime this year! But I want to see it in person so I can figure out how wide it is :smile:

14. My vote would be the bracelet just love them.... am on the hunt for a collier du chien bracelet....note to oneself must stop spending.....:smile:

15. Ladystara, are you still debating the colour? I am often indecisive about colour choices. A good trick is to look in your wardrobe and set aside the things you wear most (or things you never wear). You may find you buy a particular colour, but never wear it. I did this recently and found I have quite a few red linen shirts, jackets etc. None of them have been worn! A process of elimination often works well in these choices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice