Hermes Enamel Bracelets - alternatives?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies,
    I really love those Hermes enamel bangles, but I had some bad luck with those, its a long story - just very personal, so I decided - no more Hermes bangles...:crybaby:
    Can someone share with me which brand has similar bangles to choose from?
    TIA!!! :smile:

2. Frey Wille actually make the Hermes bangles. So, the quality is identical only the design is different.
    Also, Objets Intemporels on ebay are selling enamel bangles that are made in India. They are quite nice.

3. Wow, that is SO good to know. I mean, it's thanks to H that I got into bangles, but now that the lust is insatiable..... I need other avenues of pursuit :biggrin:

4. ^
    I'm not sure about the US, but in europe they are in departement stores and airports and other places. I suggest sending them an e-mail with your location and I'm sure they'll find a dealer in your area. :tup:

5. isn't that funny that my city has the only store in the US? unfortunately i have only seen frey wille in europe, but then never paid that much attention. maybe call the SM store for other outlets? they sell online too - the bangles are GORGEOUS in real life, even better than the pix.

Name:​
    FREY WILLE Santa Monica
    Address:​
    FREY WILLE Boutique Santa Monica
    219 Arizona Avenue
    Zip Code:​
    90401-1203
    City:​
    Santa Monica, CA
    USA
    Phone 1:​
    +1 (310) 260-2639
    Fax:​
    +1 (310) 393-0809
    E-Mail:​
    losangeles@frey-wille.com This email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it Öffnungszeiten: Mo - Fr: 09:00 - 20:00
    Sa: 09:30 - 18:00

Heures d'ouverture : Lu - Ve: 09:00 - 20:00
    Sa: 09:30 - 18:00

Opening hours: Mon. - Fri.: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
    Sat.: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm

6. Thank you sooo much, ladies :yahoo: