Hermes Eau D'Orange Vert

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Does anyone else like this? I got a sample and I love it. Wondering if it smells too masculine but I don't really care because it smells so good? :shrugs:
It's one of the "unisex" scents, isn't it? :shame:

isus

tommye48
Sep 1, 2006
www.wnmb.net
crochetbella, many of the Hermes fragrances are meant to appeal to both sexes....my Sister likes the Eau D-Orange also.....

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
CB--I really like it as well--I tend to like citrusy and cleaner scents!

gazoo

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
US
If you like the smell of it on your skin GO FOR IT! It is so damn hard to find scents that appeal to us that you have to pounce given the chance.

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
I LOVE this scent! And I love buying it in the little sachets......I keep them in my bag - gets quite hot and humid here and they're great for a nice freshen up!

I wouldn't say it was masculine, but I kinda like masculine scents, anyway. I love Vetiver by Guerlain, which is a men's cologne.

Aug 22, 2006
i like a lot of their men's fragrances for myself - eau d'orange vert included, but especially terre d'hermes.

have you tried jardin sur le nil? it's another fresh one that's great (and unisex).

Aug 22, 2006
I LOVE this scent! And I love buying it in the little sachets......I keep them in my bag - gets quite hot and humid here and they're great for a nice freshen up!

I wouldn't say it was masculine, but I kinda like masculine scents, anyway. I love Vetiver by Guerlain, which is a men's cologne.
GF, you should try cuir de russie by creed.

desiree

Feb 13, 2006
My DH likes it! It smells so fresh and clean. Haven't thought about trying that for myself though...

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Thanks everyone! I still need to try jardin sur le nile. I have been so stuck on Caleche Delicate but am trying to branch out a little and try something new. :shame: