Hermes earrings - a present from DH

allaboutnice

J'adore Hermes
Dec 16, 2006
Our 14th Wedding Anniversary today.

I spotted these earrings well over a year ago in Harrods and DH, bless him, had them sent to Manchester and sneaked off to buy them for me - it was a complete surprise this morning, I had completely forgotten about them.

They are called 'Bouclé Sellier' - saddle buckle or tack buckle perhaps. I loved them because I thought they would help solve my perennial dilemma of mixing hardware on bags and jewellery because they are a mixture of silver and gold.

Anyway, it's felt like a long time without any Hermes recently (OK, I admit I bought a pochette in London last week!) so I am really happy to have something new to share with everyone.

The SA popped in an Hermes silver cleaning cloth - not seen one before, it's in a plastic bag under the earring box.

The earrings also came with the really cute suede travel pouch - you can see in the pics.

The modelling pics are awful, it's hard to get close enough without cracking the lens on my camera lol. The earrings look much better in real life, really quite striking which is good for me as I tend to be boring in black all the time.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Can you see the 14 wrinkles around my eyes, one for every year of marriage, lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• earrings0904_5.jpg
    earrings0904_5.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,555
  • earrings0904_1.jpg
    earrings0904_1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,457
  • earrings0904_4.jpg
    earrings0904_4.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,485
  • earrings0904_3.jpg
    earrings0904_3.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2,696
  • earrings0904_2.jpg
    earrings0904_2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,814
Reactions: nikkiay
Happy anniversary, AAN, you look fab in your new earrings. Never mind the wrinkles, no wrinkles=boring life. You look happy, that's all that matters.

you are beautiful, and those earrings are a great anniversary gift! I love them!!! :biggrin: I want a cleaning cloth for my eyeglasses, glad I know they exist now! :idea: