Hermes Dusseldorf/Cologne

Dusseldorf,
They have some PM evelyne 3 in dark colors.
So Kelly in brown crocs.
If you go to Dusseldorf, do look for the guy with eye glasses. He is the man who is in charged of bags. Others SA, tend to rush and not as nice as the guy.

The chance of getting Birkin in DUS is very very slim. The SA told me the waiting list is extended to almost 2 years now....
I was on reserved have to wait to be pushed back for 1 + 1/2 year.

Dusseldorf,
They have some PM evelyne 3 in dark colors.
So Kelly in brown crocs.
If you go to Dusseldorf, do look for the guy with eye glasses. He is the man who is in charged of bags. Others SA, tend to rush and not as nice as the guy.

The chance of getting Birkin in DUS is very very slim. The SA told me the waiting list is extended to almost 2 years now....
I was on reserved have to wait to be pushed back for 1 + 1/2 year.

Oh yes, I agreed with lcl, that SA is indeed very attentive..;)

From what I have read and experienced, I think it's much harder to get a Birkin in Germany. My friend went there, and tried Munich, Nuremburg and Frankfurt for me, and the answer was no Birkin or Kelly. And only people residing there can be on the wait list.

I got my blue Lindy in Dusseldorf last December. A nice male SA showed me the Lindy from the stock after I showed my interests in something other than Birkin and Kelly. He also said that it's difficult for him to order a Birkin for me as "Paris controlls everything." It looks that Hermes only lets local clients to purchase from local Hermes stores in terms of Birkin or Kelly. However, I would say that Dusseldorf is much better in stock than Frankfurt. Frankfurt SAs are really rude.

Hi, I'm planning to go to Dusseldorf this May... Anyone knows any update on inventory or specific SA to recommend? Also, which store has better inventory Dusseldorf or Luxembourg?