Hermes Dream #3

1. Yup you read it right ... a THIRD Hermes dream. Two days in a row, what are the odds of that? Although in this case I think it may have something to do with my meeting two very awesome and fun fellow PF-ers at OC yesterday (more on that in another post). Ok, here's the third dream:

I dreamed that I got a fuchsia ostrich Birkin but it was in 35cm and with gold hardware even though I wanted it in 30cm... Then I met a PF-er (NOT the two ladies that I met yesterday though) and saw that she had a bleu roi ostrich Birkin 35cm that she had stuffed to the brim. I thought it would make a nice contrast with my fuchsia ostrich Birkin 35cm so I bought it off of her for $10K even though it was used and such. After buying it, I started having buyer's regret and fretted over how I was going to sell it because I'm not at the Market Place. Then my Mom came home and I was trying desparately to hide it.

Weird, isn't it?

2. Kou.. you are the ultimate hermes addict in this forum!! lol

3. We definitely need to find you a fuchsia ostrich Birkin 30cm.

Hey, Kou, why don't you start a thread with ALL your H dreams and ask the mods to condense all the threads in one? I wonder if that's possible.

4. Never a dull moment for you Kou in dreamland.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice