Hermes: Dr. Birx

I just read somewhere that she looks as if she is walking a bull dog. Was it the newyorkpost.com? I will look again to make sure. She is a former US Army doctor, just wondering why she did not have her crooked teeth fixed while on active duty. Was free work for sure or after she sure has enough money. This is not meant to be a put down, just think this to be very odd. Maybe, she is afraid of dentists.

Reactions: Jbizzybeetle
It looks very much like Attrape Tes Reves but I don't think it is. I found an over-the-shoulder shot of her in shutterstock.com which shows more of the scarf and it appears to be a pattern of criss-crossing lines.

I find the vintage scarves to be nearly impossible to identify in photos because you mainly see the borders!

I find the vintage scarves to be nearly impossible to identify in photos because you mainly see the borders!
I watch the daily coronavirus update briefing on a 70-inch screen in my office but I don't recognize any of her scarves yet. Screengrabs are too low-res to zoom in on the details, and she tends to wear the scarves too tightly folded to figure out the design. Still hoping to catch sight of an H scarf on the stylish doctor.

It looks very much like Attrape Tes Reves but I don't think it is. I found an over-the-shoulder shot of her in shutterstock.com which shows more of the scarf and it appears to be a pattern of criss-crossing lines.
The rolled edges are what is throwing me off on this particular scarf. I also think the design doesn't seem complex enough to be an H. I feel like this might be a Ferragamo or Gucci scarf...

Juilletdix, hmm, am not on twitter at all, but HATE for Dr Birx and her scarves?
Honestly, who or what is with all of the HATE in this country?
Could we squash all the hating, too along with getting rid of Covid-19?

Am still loving Dr Birx and her H scarves :heart:

I agree, can't handle all the hate that is circulating around. I feel like you see a lot of people's true colors during times of crisis. Those haters of Birx and her scarves are obviously just jealous cause they don't have her style sense. :biggrin:

I love coming to TPF and to this thread because it is a much needed distraction, and there is a lot of positivity, which we certainly need more of these days, not to mention some gorgeous, and quite clever, pictures. Keep it up TPF'er! :heart:

Last edited:
I agree, can't handle all the hate that is circulating around. I feel like you see a lot of people's true colors during times of crisis. Those haters of Birx and her scarves are obviously just jealous cause they don't have her style sense. :biggrin:

I love coming to TPF and to this thread because it is a much needed distraction, and there is a lot of positivity, which we certainly need more of these days, not to mention some gorgeous, and quite clever, pictures. Keep it up TPF'er! :heart:

Oops, my last paragraph was referring to the "Sheltering in Place" thread, but this one is great too! Either way, all you TPF'ers rock! :happydance: