Hermes Double Sens or Garden Party?

Oct 22, 2011
I need your opinions, ladies!!!
Here is the dilemma:
I can only get one of them, Double Sens (Tosca and brown) or Garden Party in Tosca GM.
Which one would you ladies prefer?? and why??
I am having such a hard time deciding because I love them both!!
Both are so casual yet stylish. Help please!!! :smile::smile::smile::P:P

I need your opinions, ladies!!!
Here is the dilemma:
I can only get one of them, Double Sens (Tosca and brown) or Garden Party in Tosca GM.
Which one would you ladies prefer?? and why??
I am having such a hard time deciding because I love them both!!
Both are so casual yet stylish. Help please!!! :smile::smile::smile::P:P
I would suggest double sens cos can use inside out. Like having 2 bags at 1 time.

It depends upon your needs - I use DS for my work and as a travel and shopping tote; my other bag is a bolide for dressier or casual occasions. A GP you cannot really wear comfortably on the shoulder unless you are very petite or slim. It can also be used for toting and traveling. I found the shape of the GP a bit boxy and matronly on me, but it looks fantastic on others here. I love having two colors to work with and it is genius and pure luxury to carry this H leather bag! Good luck!

Wow this is a tough one. I love both. Can you try both of them on? The feel very different when carried and worn, as one has an east west shape and the other a north south shape. And the prices are different too, I think there is about at 1K (usd) difference in price which IMO is significant.
Good luck and whatever you decide, both are wonderful bags.

garden party... will be more stylish... and less casual.. you should check out the action thread where a tpf-er is so stylish with her orange gp.
double sens if you want a really casual bag....

Double sens gets my vote. Sounds gorgeous!

Hey, Lu, has Beeble ever set you wrong before? See, never.
Really I have never actually handled a garden party, but for the money of it and it's function I would rather have a Chanel cerf.
AND A DOUBLE SENS. I love my Double Sens. Mine came from Neiman Marcus so I was able to use a boat-load of give cards on it. Love it.
Get it, says Beeble. Get it!!!

Ooops, Lu, you are not the OP --- I still say to get a Double Sens and find a Cerf that would be very lady-like and business like.

I really like the double sens. I think it would be a great tote. I probably wouldn't use it as a handbag though, but there are times I need a tote bag to carry bottle of water and light cover-up, ipad, etc. and I would really like one for that reason. Since you brought it up, I am going to have to check into that bag!