Hermes Diamond Lizard

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I'm wondering if anyone have came across a Birkin/Kelly/Constance lizard with diamond hardware??

2. Instagram user @drews_view22 has a purple lizard 25 with diamonds.

Jason Ng likes this.
  3. I have seen his bag and something doesn't quite look right to me. I could be wrong but it just looks off.

4. To my knowledge, Hermès has only made crocodile bags and slg with diamond-encrusted hardware. I remember Jane Finds once had a lizard Birkin with diamond hardware available, but the diamonds were added afterwards by a non-Hermès jeweler. If Hermès had indeed made a lizard and diamond b/k/c, then Christie's would have already auctioned one off by now.

Jason Ng likes this.
  5. I don't think lizard with diamond has ever been produced. It's easy to add aftermarket diamonds to a bag, though.

Jason Ng likes this.
  6. He does purchase fakes.... but he had a video where he opened it in store with his SA.

Jason Ng likes this.
  7. I think things can be manipulated. In what I saw he opened a box in store, and the box was not the wooden box that comes with diamond bags. For all we know he could've been looking at a garden party or something.