Hermes Diamond Crocodile Bag on ebay?!

lilach said:
aftermarket pavé´therefore it is so cheap and due to the aftermaked the metal pices are not 18 carat gold as they are in the factory studded bag :flowers:

ah and paris always has diamond bags on display or in the back

What if they are really CZ's:graucho:

all this croc birkin talk from u ladies has gotten me started on my hunt for one (perhaps to only daydream about)! i just made my first hermes purchase (miss BJ kelly) 2-3 wks ago and was looking forward to finding a "regular" (ok, total understatement there! sorry!!) birkin by the end of the year. now i might just have to skip out on that and head straight for the mother of all holy handbags....30CM CROCODILE BIRKIN!! i started searching last week on ebay and everything is sooo (gulp) pricey!! well, i guess i can't leave out another major problem that's in my way....THE HUSBAND!!!! :censor: unless....

peanutbabycakes said:
all this croc birkin talk from u ladies has gotten me started on my hunt for one (perhaps to only daydream about)! i just made my first hermes purchase (miss BJ kelly) 2-3 wks ago and was looking forward to finding a "regular" (ok, total understatement there! sorry!!) birkin by the end of the year. now i might just have to skip out on that and head straight for the mother of all holy handbags....30CM CROCODILE BIRKIN!! i started searching last week on ebay and everything is sooo (gulp) pricey!! well, i guess i can't leave out another major problem that's in my way....THE HUSBAND!!!! :censor: unless....

At least you'll know what to do with the life insurance...:graucho:

sarahcantiik said:
There was a 25 (or was it 30, cant remember) cherry red croc birkin with diamonds earlier this month at Hermes Paris (George V store). Just sitting there on the shelf waiting for a rich lady to bring it home.. Didnt even dare to ask for price. Maybe it's still there..
Is it still there? :nuts: Oh please, answer me! :crybaby: :back2topic: I will never pay that much on ebay, what if you don't get them? The thought of it..:shrugs:

Wow!! That must've been amazing! One of the SAs I've spoken with in Las Vegas said that they sold a blue jean porosus croc 30cm with diamonds to a gentleman a while ago.:nuts:

I heard about this bag when I was in Las Vegas, too...It must be a favorite topic, it came in to Las Vegas and they all got to admire it and then off it went to someone in the Bay Area

I envision a person buying this who uses the "old" Rolls to go to Home Depot because they want to maintain a low profile. They also purchase colored diamonds because regular white ones are so "done":supacool:

dior24 said:
Is it still there? :nuts: Oh please, answer me! :crybaby: :back2topic: I will never pay that much on ebay, what if you don't get them? The thought of it..:shrugs:

sorry I didnt see this sooner. let's see, I was in Paris last week of July till early August. perhaps you could try calling the George V store, you can find out the phone number thru hermes.com. i understand the store is undergoing renovation when I was there, i dont have any idea if the renovation is finished or not. if not, then they would still be at the temporary store which is only a few feet away.

hey, if it's still there and you can score it from there, wow, that would be super!