Hermès Della Cavalleria Bag

Meta

Metamorphosis
O.G.
Jan 20, 2007
Della Cavalleria that debuted on the Fall/Winter 2020 is finally arriving... (Image credit: Hermes.com)

Screenshot 2020-12-22 at 13.55.44.png
Screenshot 2021-03-06 at 22.10.04.png

First spotted on the runway...

dellacavalleria-jpg.4678243

dellacavalleria3-jpg.4678245
dellacavalleria2-jpg.4678244
dellacavalleria4-jpg.4678246
dellacavalleria05-jpg.4678247

This bag comes in two sizes; mini and 25 if I'm not mistaken. Initial price at podium was 4900€ for mini in Epsom and the large in 25cm is 6100€ if I recall correctly.

It's now finally appeared online in Rouge de Cœur and details as below:
Screenshot 2021-03-06 at 22.03.37.pngdellacavalleria1.jpegDellaCavalleria2.jpegDellaCavalleria3.jpegDellaCavalleria4.jpegDellaCavalleria.jpeg

Look forward to seeing this in person. Who else is? :giggle:

Edited to add updated pricing as there's been an adjustment:
Mini Della Cavalleria in Epsom 3900€/£3920/$5300
Mini Della Cavalleria in Tadelakt 4450€/£4470

Last edited:
Thanks so much for posting this, dear @meta . I've been waiting for this bag to finally make its appearance. Got my copy of Le Monde d'Hermes in the mail yesterday, and there was that great story and photo you credit in the initial post. My SA has said it comes ( as you all note) in the 2 sizes, however, not all the colors and leathers are available in both sizes. Sorry, I can't remember the different combinations at all :facepalm: but I do think that tadelakt may only be available in the smaller. And I'm vaguely remembering barenia F, not fauve( which, or both sizes, we will see). But again, could easily be wrong and welcome any better intel.
A pocket on the back would be a true and unexpected gift!:graucho:

Thanks so much for posting this, dear @meta . I've been waiting for this bag to finally make its appearance. Got my copy of Le Monde d'Hermes in the mail yesterday, and there was that great story and photo you credit in the initial post. My SA has said it comes ( as you all note) in the 2 sizes, however, not all the colors and leathers are available in both sizes. Sorry, I can't remember the different combinations at all :facepalm: but I do think that tadelakt may only be available in the smaller. And I'm vaguely remembering barenia F, not fauve( which, or both sizes, we will see). But again, could easily be wrong and welcome any better intel.
A pocket on the back would be a true and unexpected gift!:graucho:
Yes, I forgot to mention that it does come in Tadelakt for the mini size and the price is supposed to be 5600€ for it in comparison to 4900€ in Epsom.

Thanks @Meta for starting this thread! :ty:
Great to see it finally making an appearance, loved it from the first time I saw it! :love:
Adding a cute little animation from H IG and also few more pics, one can never have enough of those, especially while awaiting IRL pics.:amuse:

View attachment 5013377View attachment 5013378View attachment 5013379View attachment 5013380View attachment 5013389View attachment 5013390View attachment 5013391

Yes, pics are always welcomed while we await arrival of this in stores. I knew there were mod shots of it from H.com but I forgot to post them so thanks for adding them! :cutesy: :flowers:

l was offered this bag by my SA yesterday. Hard pass for me though. Not a fan l am afraid.
Did you get to see it in person? Would you mind sharing more details even if you aren't a fan? :smile:

Yes, I forgot to mention that it does come in Tadelakt for the mini size and the price is supposed to be 5600€ for it in comparison to 4900€ in Epsom.

Yes, pics are always welcomed while we await arrival of this in stores. I knew there were mod shots of it from H.com but I forgot to post them so thanks for adding them! :cutesy: :flowers:

Did you get to see it in person? Would you mind sharing more details even if you aren't a fan? :smile:
Yes l did. l mean the craftsmanship and quality is beautiful as it is with all H bags. l just really do not like the look and IMHO think that the strap is kind of awkward coming from the back of the bag and that it is too thick for my liking.

• Love
Reactions: 880
Was this the small bag in the Paris video yesterday. I saw some B's but then a number of the models carrying what looked like almost a large phone case shaped bag but it was hard to see up close. Thanks.

Was this the small bag in the Paris video yesterday. I saw some B's but then a number of the models carrying what looked like almost a large phone case shaped bag but it was hard to see up close. Thanks.
No the Della Cavalleria bag was featured heavily in the FW2020 runway show but has only now started showing up.

You are thinking of this little phone case from yesterday's FW2021 show https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2021-ready-to-wear/hermes/slideshow/collection#18

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 12.06.16 PM.png

Yes l did. l mean the craftsmanship and quality is beautiful as it is with all H bags. l just really do not like the look and IMHO think that the strap is kind of awkward coming from the back of the bag and that it is too thick for my liking.
Thank you for sharing. :flowers:

ETA: From what I recall these are the initial colors for Della Cavalleria - Mykonos, Vert de Gris, Craie, Rouge H, Rose Texas and Rosy. And if I'm not mistaken there's also Sombrero/Epsom combos (whereby the flap is in Sombrero) but I don't recall the price on that.

Also two more pics to add ( :yw: to @Flowerlily)

01-jpg.4837124
03-jpg.4837929

Last edited: