Hermes Deep Bleu vs Bleu Electric

cuselover

O.G.
Feb 8, 2012
Hi Guys,

I am looking into getting a Lindy 26 in Deep Bleu. Does anyone have both that can share the color comparison?

My original ask was for a Bleu Electric Lindy (I know this color has a purple undertone), the Sa got back with Deep Bleu as an offer. I am looking to get it with ghw. Which color do you prefer if you have to pick?

Check out the blue color thread in the reference sub forum -

Neither is actually my favorite blue but colors are very personal preferences so just go with your gut :smile: try to see the bag in person and if you love the color then go for it!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 880 and gracie05
I’m no help; I love both and can’t wait to see what you decide! :smile: congrats in advance!!! Seems to me that the deep blue has teal notes and the other has a more royal blue vibe? I tend to think of blue Encre as more purple, but I’m no expert Re H blue. Gracie05, your bags are stunning! Momoc, thank you for providing the color thread

Reactions: gracie05
I’m no help; I love both and can’t wait to see what you decide! :smile: congrats in advance!!! Seems to me that the deep blue has teal notes and the other has a more royal blue vibe? I tend to think of blue Encre as more purple, but I’m no expert Re H blue. Gracie05, your bags are stunning! Momoc, thank you for providing the color thread
Thanks 880! You’re correct that deep blue has green undertones and BE is a royal blue with definite purple undertones. I am obsessed with Hermès blues and own far too many of them...... :angel:

Reactions: 880
I love both blues .. But I am a blue E fan all the way ! What might concern me is getting an offer for a Lendy in blue E . I think hermes stoped producing bags in this color after fall winter 18/19 ( please correct me if I was wrong ) . Because it used to be discontinued than it came back and now I am not sure if it will stay .

Reactions: acrowcounted
I love both blues .. But I am a blue E fan all the way ! What might concern me is getting an offer for a Lendy in blue E . I think hermes stoped producing bags in this color after fall winter 18/19 ( please correct me if I was wrong ) . Because it used to be discontinued than it came back and now I am not sure if it will stay .
I agree. Haven’t seen blue electrique in a bit. I’m sure it will eventually be back but you may be waiting a while. My Deep Blue Clemence mini Lindy has less green in it than I was expecting but is still a much more muted blue compared to BE.
ED77F7B0-4982-4CB9-9E0B-C6AC4CD0893C.jpeg

I agree. Haven’t seen blue electrique in a bit. I’m sure it will eventually be back but you may be waiting a while. My Deep Blue Clemence mini Lindy has less green in it than I was expecting but is still a much more muted blue compared to BE.
View attachment 4791510
Thank you ! Let’s hope my sa can get the bag transfer from another store ... I sold my colvert kelly a while back due to size now I am looking for similar shade to add to my collection

Reactions: HKsai
Thank you! Given the color and undertone is different , do you mind me asking if u have to pick which color do u like better?
I love love love bleu electrique. People shy away from bleu electrique because it is “too bright” compared to more popular “darker” blue like saphir, nuit, indigo. I have a bleu electrique SO Kelly coming and that’s how much I love bleu electrique. I’m going to contradict myself and say that I would get a deep blue lindy though. I think the lindy structure gives me a softer and tone down vibe. It is also “bigger” (at least perception wise) than let’s say a BK so I much preferred a “muted” color. It is much easier to match clothes that way. At the end, deep blue is easier to pair with different colors compared to bleu electrique. I would also look into vert bosphore if you want a colvert alternative.

I love love love bleu electrique. People shy away from bleu electrique because it is “too bright” compared to more popular “darker” blue like saphir, nuit, indigo. I have a bleu electrique SO Kelly coming and that’s how much I love bleu electrique. I’m going to contradict myself and say that I would get a deep blue lindy though. I think the lindy structure gives me a softer and tone down vibe. It is also “bigger” (at least perception wise) than let’s say a BK so I much preferred a “muted” color. It is much easier to match clothes that way. At the end, deep blue is easier to pair with different colors compared to bleu electrique.
Thank you!

Reactions: HKsai