Hermès Day Sneaker

Okay lovelies…. I am deciding between the Gucci sneakers with the bee (yes the ones you see everywhere) and the Hermes day sneaker. I will end up with both at some point but my luggage is already over stuffed so I can only pick one today…. Which do you love more /find more comfortable/durable?

Thanks I’m advance for the assistance ;)
I have two pairs of Gucci Aces and love them to death! I would highly recommend those first :smile:.

I recently purchased a pair in an EU 42, although my normal size is a US 11 men's or EU 43 (for other designers, and also my H loafers) but I found the 43's slip off my ankle as walked around the store, so I opted to go for a size down. Anyways, since purchasing them, I have found that they are extremely painful around the toe box (especially on the outsides of my pinky toes) to the pint that even when I am sitting down, I can feel my poor pinky toes throbbing. Does any one else have the same issue? I don't particularly have wide feet as for reference I have been able to put on and also walk around in the boutique a pair of So Kates in an EU 43 - so if my big ol' man feet can fit into a pair of So Kates, I wouldn't call them wide per se. Are there any tips on possibly stretching the toe box, or maybe getting a different pair of insoles? I have tried placing corn pads on to the outsides of my pinky toes, but that didn't help either...

I recently purchased a pair in an EU 42, although my normal size is a US 11 men's or EU 43 (for other designers, and also my H loafers) but I found the 43's slip off my ankle as walked around the store, so I opted to go for a size down. Anyways, since purchasing them, I have found that they are extremely painful around the toe box (especially on the outsides of my pinky toes) to the pint that even when I am sitting down, I can feel my poor pinky toes throbbing. Does any one else have the same issue? I don't particularly have wide feet as for reference I have been able to put on and also walk around in the boutique a pair of So Kates in an EU 43 - so if my big ol' man feet can fit into a pair of So Kates, I wouldn't call them wide per se. Are there any tips on possibly stretching the toe box, or maybe getting a different pair of insoles? I have tried placing corn pads on to the outsides of my pinky toes, but that didn't help either...

This also happened to me too. It took a few wears to break them in. They feel really comfortable now and i can wear them for a few days straight before my pinky toes start to hurt because they are quite narrow. I think next time i will try going up half a size for a little extra room. You could maybe try a shoe stretcher?

Reactions: L.Vuitton.Freak
This also happened to me too. It took a few wears to break them in. They feel really comfortable now and i can wear them for a few days straight before my pinky toes start to hurt because they are quite narrow. I think next time i will try going up half a size for a little extra room. You could maybe try a shoe stretcher?

Oh thank god its wasn't just me who experienced this! I will definitely look into getting a shoe stretcher or going to the cobbler to get them professional stretched so I can fully enjoy them! I don't know about you guys but why is it that all the Hermes shoes I have (a grand total of two) have such a painful breaking in process, to the point you don't want to wear them, and then suddenly one day, its like max comfort has been unlocked and they become the most comfortable pair of shoes to ever exist!

Same here! I ended up using the shoe stretcher spray, and keep a sock with a stretcher in it when I don't wear it. It definitely helped. And leather will eventually stretch with the wear. :smile:

But yes, I think I will size up next time for sneakers.