Hermes - Crystals: City Center, Las Vegas (Former Bellagio Boutique) - Have you been?

PsychoBagLady

Bag & Scarf Crazy
O.G.
Jun 2, 2007
So what's the story? They've been open for about 2 weeks now. Has anyone stopped by for a visit? Do you like the layout of the boutique? What is it like? Are the Bellagio SA's enjoying their new home?

By the way, they still have the old Bellagio phone number. So, all you need to do is change the name in your contact list in your cellphone. LOL

I was there last Sunday. City Center is enormous - it's really an amazing development and the H boutique is divine! It's quite large and fabulously well-stocked. The only bummer for me was that I had DH in tow and I much prefer to shop solo!

The SAs seem to quite like the new space, though they are anxious for more stores and restaurants to open in order to generate more foot traffic. Compared to the energy and "busyness" of the old Bellagio location, the new store is pretty quiet for now. They used to be in a prime location (when you crossed over from Caesar's to the Bellagio), but the new store is a bit off the beaten path, on the lower level, toward the back...

Can't wait to go back!

PS: if you need a macaron fix while you're there, there's a little bakery a the base of the new Mandarin Oriental that has pretty darn good ones! :biggrin:

I was just there on Sunday, too, graycat! I wonder if we passed by each other..:P Too bad I didn't know about the macarons - love those things. Did you see that gorgeous red croc kelly with diamonds? :nuts:

I thought it was a very nice boutique, really large, with a nice layout. Here is a video DH took of the window display.

I'll post a reveal next week..:graucho:

Thanks for the video luxegal! I'll be looking for your reveal. This is all great news. Based on the CityCenter website, it looks like you can spend your entire weekend getaway without leaving the development. I'll have to plan my schedule so I can sneak in a few macaroons too, graycat.

I was there twice very briefly. Once on Friday and once on Sunday. The boutique was essentially empty both times. I found the SA to be very friendly, but I would not call them knowledgeable. Personally, I did not think that the inventory was that extensive. The SA I worked with offered to show me more bags from the back, but I just did not have the time. There was a 28 sellier rouge H Kelly with palladium that I was drooling over LOL!

I found the City Center complex, with many yet to be opened boutiques, to be filled with sight seeing folks only. I doubt that any sales were made in any of the open boutiques.