Hermes Croc Bags

1) fuschia croc (photo: ebay - hermes)
2) vert anis croc
3) honey matte croc (photo: hermesgalleria.com)
4) choco brown croc (photo: hermesgalleria.com)
5) choco brown croc (photo: hermesgalleria.com)

Attachments

• 4 rose fuschia croc.jpg
    4 rose fuschia croc.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 260
  • 5 vert anis croc.jpg
    5 vert anis croc.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 256
  • honey matte croc.jpg
    honey matte croc.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 234
  • gold crocodile.jpeg
    gold crocodile.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 217
  • choc brown 30cm birkin.jpg
    choc brown 30cm birkin.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 215
ALERT!!!! Isn't that is the fuschia croc??? That's my dream birkin!!!! Constance, thank you so much for posting that pic. You're helping me to go through my waiting desperation. Thank you!!!! :nuts:

Okie...the fuschia croc that constance posted is quite the same colour but the one that I order is a little bit darker in colour. Here's some EXACT pics of Prada fuschia croc luggage. I'm starting to love fuschia croc. :love: :love:

Attachments

• 00440m.jpg
    00440m.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 215
  • 00430m.jpg
    00430m.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 206
IFFAH said:
Okie...the fuschia croc that constance posted is quite the same colour but the one that I order is a little bit darker in colour. Here's some EXACT pics of Prada fuschia croc luggage. I'm starting to love fuschia croc. :love: :love:
It's beautiful :love: :love: :love: This color shows off the croc scales very well.

Constance...amazing photos you shared! It makes me just shake my head and say WOW.

I wanted a croc so bad a whhile back and I knew it wasn't going to happen, so I started to collect older croc bags. I have an amazing small collection of Kelly croc bags. They have such character...some are 50 - 60 years old.

To all of you who are fortunate to own a Birkin croc...God Bless!!!

black%20croc%20matte7.JPG.jpg

black matte croc (photo: thingsforsarah.blogspot.com)

blg_240_copy_copy.jpg

black croc with vert anis (photo: celebs.co.kr)