Hermes Croc Bags

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
Gosh.......I love that black croc with diamonds. Hmm.......makes me thinking of having a fuschia croc with diamonds. Must be very expensive.........

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
Noriko said:
oooo I am still in :love: with the bicolor crocs! :biggrin:
I agree with you.......bicolor crocs are gorgeous. Gives a fresher look to the all black croc birkins. Now, I want to start wearing my bicolor birkin again. :amuse:

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
ALERT!!!! Isn't that is the fuschia croc??? That's my dream birkin!!!! Constance, thank you so much for posting that pic. You're helping me to go through my waiting desperation. Thank you!!!! :nuts:

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
Okie...the fuschia croc that constance posted is quite the same colour but the one that I order is a little bit darker in colour. Here's some EXACT pics of Prada fuschia croc luggage. I'm starting to love fuschia croc. :love: :love:

Attachments

gigi leung

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
IFFAH said:
Okie...the fuschia croc that constance posted is quite the same colour but the one that I order is a little bit darker in colour. Here's some EXACT pics of Prada fuschia croc luggage. I'm starting to love fuschia croc. :love: :love:
It's beautiful :love: :love: :love: This color shows off the croc scales very well.

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Constance...amazing photos you shared! It makes me just shake my head and say WOW.

I wanted a croc so bad a whhile back and I knew it wasn't going to happen, so I started to collect older croc bags. I have an amazing small collection of Kelly croc bags. They have such character...some are 50 - 60 years old.

To all of you who are fortunate to own a Birkin croc...God Bless!!!

constance

O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Gosh.......I love that black croc with diamonds. Hmm.......makes me thinking of having a fuschia croc with diamonds. Must be very expensive.........
go! go! go! it must be VERY expensive, but imagine how rare and fabulous it will be!!!