Hermes Constance vs K/B

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey girls! Jus wondering if I shld try to score a Constance or a k\b ???

Currently do not own any Hermes bags, Love all 3 , but I guess I can only choose one when I'm in Paris! N I know all 3 are as rare.

Votes pls!

2. When in Paris
    Let the sa knows your 3 choices
    The rest leave it to luck and fate
    Hopefully you get one of the above

3. Thanks babe!
    Jus thought my chances will be slimmer for all if I appeared too greedy!

4. you think too much
    Requesting politely
    And
    Demanding for them are 2 different issues
    One bag per passport only
    Nothing to greed

SandySummer likes this.
  5. If I were you, I would ask for a Constance as first choice. It is much harder to get one as a walk in or as a regular customer elsewhere because much fewer are made. If the SA says there aren't any, then request for the B/K. Say it is your dream to have one of these as your first Hermes. Good luck!

arlv8500 likes this.
  6. So u mean to say that if I'm with my husband, we can actually walk away with 2 ? A Constance and a B/K ?

7. Thanks for your advice babe!
    :smile:)

8. You try and find out
    Let us know

9. I think your chances are better if you both lined up separately

10. If you're going with your husband, you can actually walk away with 2 or try one at different store. I scored a constant and Birkin when I was in paris with my mother. Good luck dear!

11. constance* #typingerror :P

12. Omg Ure one lucky babe!
    I will try den

13. Did you score the b and c at the same time? I think maybe do it separately would maximise the chances .

14. It's possible. My DH and I go together, I think it helps. You may want to check the Paris shopping thread for some additional info. Good luck!

15. Yes, I scored both C and B on the same day but at different store.