Hermès Aventura Mall, Florida

New York, November 7, 2019

Hermès signs lease for a new boutique at the Aventura Mall, Miami, Florida

Hermès of Paris, Inc., a subsidiary of Hermès International S.A., is delighted to announce a signed lease agreement for a location in the Aventura Mall, on Biscayne Boulevard in Miami, Florida. This space will welcome a new Hermès boutique. It will be the company’s fourth boutique in the state of Florida, joining the Miami Design District, Palm Beach and Orlando stores.

Hermès pursues a dynamic retail development, following the launch of the renewed Hermes.com in the United States (October 2017), the opening of the Hermès store in Palo Alto (May 2018), the new store in the New York Meatpacking District (April 2019), and the expansion of the San Francisco flagship (November 2019). This upcoming commitment demonstrates Hermès’ confidence in the US market and will nurture an almost 90-year relationship with its clients.

The new Hermès boutique is expected to open in Summer 2021.

Wow! I hadn't heard this! I have family in that area who will be very happy to know they can be tempted by H products so close to home. :smile: I wonder if they will carry the full product line.

Two weeks ago I was in Aventura mall and saw where this boutique is located. The windows are covered with a dark sticker with an inscription Hermes. It looks like finishing work is being finished inside.

Reactions: floridamama