Hermes.com ISSUES & SOLUTIONS

Please keep your mind and posts on the topic of this thread - hermes.com only.

Please use the ignore function if a member's posts grate on you, or report if they offend which breaks our rules. You do not have to deal with rude or inflammatory comments yourself.

No buying, selling or soliciting is allowed on the forum

TPF welcomes members from all over the world, some of those are fashion and media professionals but they are NOT permitted to use tPF to promote their businesses, services or products within their posts. Use sigs only.

Please post web finds (including h.com's) here: Post Ebay/Web Hermes Finds

Happy online shopping

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
Hi everyone, I made my first purchase online today and the order was canceled within 2 hours. The CS representative called me to tell me that it wasn't in stock and asked if I'd like another color. I didn't like anything else, so I canceled the order.

4 hours later, I went back to the website and noticed the item I wanted was still there but in a different position and there were other options too that wasn't there when I placed my order the first time. I have placed another order. Do you think it'll get through this time? Why is it online again in a different position if it isn't in stock? Do you guys think my order will go through this time?

Are such mistakes a regular occurance online? Do you have confidence shopping online on the USA website?

Hermes.com is an absolute mess and even moreso since the redesign several months ago. Broken links, mistaken descriptions are routine. It's ridiculous that a company like Hermes can't get its act together on ecommerce. Many members have commented on it. Good luck with your order but there's really no telling how it'll turn out.

Oh dear! That sounds really bad. Why aren't they doing anything about it?! It's disappointing for ppl like us who don't have a store near by. Are they able to check for stock from the boutiques? Like the LV 1800 number?

The website is horrid. A few months ago, I ordered a CDC before realizing they now come in different sizes. The old CDC's were one size fits all, now they are L and S. I received a L CDC which was huge so I called to ask if they had any small ones and that I needed to return the large. The SA told me they have waiting lists for many items, to return the large and she would put me on the waiting list for a small. She explained that many of their items don't even hit the website because the supply they receive will many times be depleted from their wait lists. I received a call about 3 weeks after being wait listed that the item was available. Try calling the 800# and get wait listed...it's always worth a shot.

Reactions: eagle1002us
hi,I am new here and I just want to let you know that my online experience with H.com(Netherlands) was very pleasant.Within 48 hours delivered and before sending out my order,they gave me a call,just to check the sizing and colours of my purchase.

Reactions: eagle1002us
I just ordered a few holiday gifts and a silk long petit h necklace so we'll see if the order sails through without a hitch. I will say the first time I ordered from the US website, things went sans glitch and I, too, received perfume samples, which was a smile, a little thank you.

The changes to the website well the horse died a bit ago so if you're reading this Hermes peeps: PLEASE, FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

I should add that all of my H.com orders have been fulfilled correctly. The problems for me involve navigating the website: broken links, error msgs involving "too many redirects." I've also noticed mistakes in descriptions, for instance Garden Party bags or bracelets clearly identified by the wrong size names.