Hermes.com ISSUES & SOLUTIONS

Please keep your mind and posts on the topic of this thread - hermes.com only.

Please use the ignore function if a member's posts grate on you, or report if they offend which breaks our rules. You do not have to deal with rude or inflammatory comments yourself.

No buying, selling or soliciting is allowed on the forum

TPF welcomes members from all over the world, some of those are fashion and media professionals but they are NOT permitted to use tPF to promote their businesses, services or products within their posts. Use sigs only.

Please post web finds (including h.com's) here: Post Ebay/Web Hermes Finds

Happy online shopping

If you return a defective item, what's stopping them from saying you damaged it?
Interesting point but I guess that is true for any company and it just comes down to good customer service. I would probably just fill out the form and return it via mail without saying it's defective or anything like that, just a normal 'changed my mind' return. Sorry you're going through this. :/

Reactions: dragonette
Interesting point but I guess that is true for any company and it just comes down to good customer service. I would probably just fill out the form and return it via mail without saying it's defective or anything like that, just a normal 'changed my mind' return. Sorry you're going through this. :/

Thank you :heart: We're truly appalled at the CS! Not sure if it's too late for us to return it normally at this point because my gf had a heated "debate" with them over the phone. I would advice everyone to think twice before ordering from USA H.com. Record unboxing videos if you really have to!

Thank you :heart: We're truly appalled at the CS! Not sure if it's too late for us to return it normally at this point because my gf had a heated "debate" with them over the phone. I would advice everyone to think twice before ordering from USA H.com. Record unboxing videos if you really have to!
The brave side of me says I would just send it back anyway. The people opening the returns aren't the same people answering the phones so they would have no idea. Also, once they have the item back, they aren't going to reship it to you to avoid the return. But that's easy to say as it's not my money and headache on the line. I hope her SA pulls through for you.

So sorry to hear about this! How annoying and frustrating! :annoyed::mad: I hope this gets sorted. Keep us posted. :flowers:

Thank you for all the kind words! :flowers::heart: We have a happy ending although not because CS was nicer to us... The creases seem to be diminishing/smoothing out gradually so we are gonna just keep it.

My warning still stands. Think twice before ordering from H.com USA to ship directly to your home!

That was my concern about ordering the Moussie from the website. I was so uncommonly stressed about how long it took to process my return, I decided it wasn't worth it for me to buy anything above a few hundred dollars. I usually just order Ulysse, refills, Twillies, those kinds of things. Gads, I'd probably not survive ordering a bag. :faint:

It doesn't make logical sense...if a client is honest enough to bring a flaw to their attention, it seems unlikely that the same person would have caused the flaw. If your friend had caused it, why on earth would she have drawn their attention to it? It seems more likely that she would have just quietly returned it without fanfare. I had to laugh when the CS rep said both, "We check everything thoroughly," and "No one touches the item, we just take off the lid and peer inside." :thinking: So which is it?

Thanks for mentioning your experience. It is good to note how CS would respond. It's sad that one can't just be a grown-up with them. The moral of the story is that unless one wants a big confrontation, just put whatever it is back in the box and return it. :sad:

That was my concern about ordering the Moussie from the website. I was so uncommonly stressed about how long it took to process my return, I decided it wasn't worth it for me to buy anything above a few hundred dollars. I usually just order Ulysse, refills, Twillies, those kinds of things. Gads, I'd probably not survive ordering a bag. :faint:

It doesn't make logical sense...if a client is honest enough to bring a flaw to their attention, it seems unlikely that the same person would have caused the flaw. If your friend had caused it, why on earth would she have drawn their attention to it? It seems more likely that she would have just quietly returned it without fanfare. I had to laugh when the CS rep said both, "We check everything thoroughly," and "No one touches the item, we just take off the lid and peer inside." :thinking: So which is it?

Thanks for mentioning your experience. It is good to note how CS would respond. It's sad that one can't just be a grown-up with them. The moral of the story is that unless one wants a big confrontation, just put whatever it is back in the box and return it. :sad:

You are most welcome! I hope no one has to suffer through these stressful situations. Buying H should be fun and enjoyable! :flowers:

Reactions: prepster
I've been trying to checkout but the website keeps browsing with the running horse. I've filled the details and in the last step when you have to pay, it just keeps browsing. I'm in Sweden. I've tried with several internet connections but still not working.
Does anyone else have the same problem?