Hermes.com ISSUES & SOLUTIONS

Please keep your mind and posts on the topic of this thread - hermes.com only.

Please use the ignore function if a member's posts grate on you, or report if they offend which breaks our rules. You do not have to deal with rude or inflammatory comments yourself.

No buying, selling or soliciting is allowed on the forum

TPF welcomes members from all over the world, some of those are fashion and media professionals but they are NOT permitted to use tPF to promote their businesses, services or products within their posts. Use sigs only.

Please post web finds (including h.com's) here: Post Ebay/Web Hermes Finds

Happy online shopping

Not everything from H.com is shipped with the silver wrapping. I just received a large package from their warehouse today via FedEx that was in the boutique style shipping box like 2lg2qt.

It would be interesting to hear more details and the outcome of this from the thread starter!

Everything I received past & currently from H.com came in silver wrapping. Orders from boutiques arrived via FedEx
I live in the US
Your experience may have been different

I live in the US as well and my experience has differed.

I ordered this item directly from H.com and here is how it was delivered. I did my best to photoshop out my personal information but you can see H.com on the shipping label. (My apologies for the gigantic photo -- ugh!)

Items marked with having a shipping delay of 3-5 days on the H.com website are actually located in a boutique. I previously thought that these items were first shipped to the H.com warehouse for inspection and then onto the customer. It appears that this may not always be the case!

But, it is possible to have an item ordered from H.com to be delivered in this totally uninspiring packaging, without the holes and rips, of course! :smile:

Attachments

• H.com box.jpg
    H.com box.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 715

I ordered this item directly from H.com and here is how it was delivered. I did my best to photoshop out my personal information but you can see H.com on the shipping label. (My apologies for the gigantic photo -- ugh!)

Items marked with having a shipping delay of 3-5 days on the H.com website are actually located in a boutique. I previously thought that these items were first shipped to the H.com warehouse for inspection and then onto the customer. It appears that this may not always be the case!

But, it is possible to have an item ordered from H.com to be delivered in this totally uninspiring packaging, without the holes and rips, of course! :smile:

I was told the same as you about shipping delay. Did you call customer service & explain what happened?A package arriving in the condition you received deserves an explanation, even if the merchandise seems ok

Yeesh uninspiring packaging is right!

I was told the same as you about shipping delay. Did you call customer service & explain what happened?A package arriving in the condition you received deserves an explanation, even if the merchandise seems ok

Fortunately, my package was received in perfect condition!

It was 2lg2qt who received the damaged package and started this thread. S/he has never posted an update but it seems that the rest of us are in agreement that regardless of the presence or absence of silver foil, no one should ever accept a package like that!

Fortunately, my package was received in perfect condition!

It was 2lg2qt who received the damaged package and started this thread. S/he has never posted an update but it seems that the rest of us are in agreement that regardless of the presence or absence of silver foil, no one should ever accept a package like that!

Thank you for the correction!

Hello ladies and gents. I have been ordering from H.com for 6 years. Same account same password. Dont know what happened but apparently i put the wrong password 3 times in a row. Probably wasnt paying attention. Anyway I got locked out. The message said to try again in 30 min. But it has been now 5 days. I called customer service 2 days ago and emailed 2 times. Still nothing. They told me IT has to work on it. Has anyone had this experience? .

Hello ladies and gents. I have been ordering from H.com for 6 years. Same account same password. Dont know what happened but apparently i put the wrong password 3 times in a row. Probably wasnt paying attention. Anyway I got locked out. The message said to try again in 30 min. But it has been now 5 days. I called customer service 2 days ago and emailed 2 times. Still nothing. They told me IT has to work on it. Has anyone had this experience? .

That's frustrating! Sorry, Onthego. I would probably have lost patience and created another account.