Hermes.com ISSUES & SOLUTIONS

Please keep your mind and posts on the topic of this thread - hermes.com only.

Please use the ignore function if a member's posts grate on you, or report if they offend which breaks our rules. You do not have to deal with rude or inflammatory comments yourself.

No buying, selling or soliciting is allowed on the forum

TPF welcomes members from all over the world, some of those are fashion and media professionals but they are NOT permitted to use tPF to promote their businesses, services or products within their posts. Use sigs only.

Please post web finds (including h.com's) here: Post Ebay/Web Hermes Finds

Happy online shopping

There is an item I want from the French online store, can I order it and have it delivered at my local H store (within EU) ?
Has anyone tried it?
I'd like to know if it worked for you. As for UK, we can ONLY order from the UK online shop, not anywhere else. There are a heap of things I want from the US online shop but I can't buy from there!!!!

This is my experience :
All European websites share stock, even though they have different domains. You can order from any of these websites if you are in EU.
Some countries (they recently introduced this where I live) have the option for in-store pickup. You can check this by putting something in your cart, and under the delivery information you will have the option to "collect your order in store".

This is nice if you want to take advantage of fluctuating currencies (for example I have ordered from UK website because it's cheaper than the EURO price).

Reactions: lily25 and Meta
Do you think they would deliver to a hotel in the U.K.?
I've not tried it, but @MASEML apparently has. See below.

To answer the red flag question, I've done mail order from Harrods Knightsbridge to a UK address, I have a USA billing address. To avoid any delays/ red flags, call your credit card company and add your hotel address as an authorized address (temporary of course) to your account.

Reactions: Mali_ and scarf1
I've been stalking the US Hermes site for the Cheval Phoenix in the red /blue/plum colorway and have had a SA search the US stores to no luck. Does anyone have a good experience calling another country to send to the US? I saw that the Canadian website has it in stock. Thanks in advance!

I purchased a scarf on h.com and returned it on Friday, my first return. Having had a look at this thread I was expecting to have to wait a while for my refund to come through, however I received a note yesterday to say the parcel had been received and another today confirming the refund. Pretty good I thought :smile:

Does anyone know *what* is going on at the carre site (eu)??
When I looked yesterday there were 186 scarves in size 90x90 - today there's...59?!

Even on the "all-en" site it's gone from 1200 to something like 80!

Anyone have any ideas about what's happening?
I'm getting serious indecisive buyer's remorse :tdown::eek:

Does anyone know *what* is going on at the carre site (eu)??
When I looked yesterday there were 186 scarves in size 90x90 - today there's...59?!

Even on the "all-en" site it's gone from 1200 to something like 80!

Anyone have any ideas about what's happening?
I'm getting serious indecisive buyer's remorse :tdown::eek:

I just went to brazil.hermes.com which is my go-to site for seeing multiple cws and reference numbers. They only had FOUR mousselines. Last night they had pics of everything! Must be all the sites. Glad I took a screenshot last night of the item I'm looking for.

I just went to brazil.hermes.com which is my go-to site for seeing multiple cws and reference numbers. They only had FOUR mousselines. Last night they had pics of everything! Must be all the sites. Glad I took a screenshot last night of the item I'm looking for.
I know ! So frustrating!

Reactions: BBC
Has anyone ever ordered something on the EU website and returned the item at the store? I read that if I return in store, I cannot get a refund but can still get the store credit. In that case can I exchange it for some other items I prefer better? (and pay the different etc.) and is there any expiration of the store credit please? thanks in advance lovelies :heart:

Has anyone ever ordered something on the EU website and returned the item at the store? I read that if I return in store, I cannot get a refund but can still get the store credit. In that case can I exchange it for some other items I prefer better? (and pay the different etc.) and is there any expiration of the store credit please? thanks in advance lovelies :heart:
Yes, you may get store credit or exchange for another item and pay the difference if the item you exchanged for cost more. Store credit is valid for a year, if I'm not mistaken. You can enquire at the store prior to getting a credit on the validity of it.

Reactions: Yukisara
Yes, you may get store credit or exchange for another item and pay the difference if the item you exchanged for cost more. Store credit is valid for a year, if I'm not mistaken. You can enquire at the store prior to getting a credit on the validity of it.
Thanks very much dear :biggrin:! 1 year is great enough but true I shall inquire again once I'm at the store :smile:!

Reactions: Meta
Has anyone else had trouble reaching US H.com via phone? When I call I get the standard greeting message, am put on hold, the "please wait" message come on a few times, then in a bit it rings through as if I'm going to reach someone...then the line disconnects! Has happened repeatedly today, plus a few times recently, as well. Last time this happened I sent an email describing the phone issue, but never received a reply. Just curious if others are experiencing this.