Hermes.com ISSUES & SOLUTIONS

Please keep your mind and posts on the topic of this thread - hermes.com only.

Please use the ignore function if a member's posts grate on you, or report if they offend which breaks our rules. You do not have to deal with rude or inflammatory comments yourself.

No buying, selling or soliciting is allowed on the forum

TPF welcomes members from all over the world, some of those are fashion and media professionals but they are NOT permitted to use tPF to promote their businesses, services or products within their posts. Use sigs only.

Please post web finds (including h.com's) here: Post Ebay/Web Hermes Finds

Happy online shopping

If it eases your mind at all, I never consider the condition of the box when purchasing a scarf - for me it is totally a non-issue. As long as there is a box I really don't care. At most value would be reduced by what, a few dollars? $5? Conversely, in all my listings (almost 20 years [emoji51]) I don't recall ever mentioning the condition of the box (unless I had a label on the box, which was either still there or previously removed, leaving noticeable marks) and regardless I cannot remember anyone being concerned about it. [emoji254]
Thank you, @BBC , your words really do ease my mind. :flowers:

3 times LIKE :tup::tup::tup:

Isn't it silly, how a "what if" – "what if I want to sell the scarf one day and the buyer wants a mint condition" affects my happy mood. :annoyed:

If it's very crushed, maybe you can take it with you next time you go to your local boutique and they'll exchange the box for you.
I really need to become more bold. I mean I AM a good customer at the local boutique (4 scarves in 3 weeks and I stepped into the store for the first time ever 3 weeks ago!, the 5th one - the one I ordered online - was the one that was sold out within 24hrs, I would have bought it in the boutique, too)

+1.

When I ordered my second bag, customer services called me to check if I wanted to go ahead with the order as this would be the last bag I could order online this year (this was in February). The next time I can buy a bag online will be January 2017.

That is very interesting about the USA H.com inventory compared to their European sites ~ I always simply presumed the Euro sites would have more stock, xiang. :hugs:

I agree with xiang, US website has MUCH more inventory than the EU ones; I think the reason is probably that there are many more H boutiques in Europe (comparing the size of the territory) than in the US, where there are some states that have 0 H stores.

Reactions: Meta
Talking about EU websites, I have just ordered my very first item online ( a CSGM), as my store doesn't have it. Has anyone experienced issues, like pulls, snags, stains etc....?

Has anyone else had problems purchasing from the US website in the past few days? I have tried to check out several times and it always says my authorization request failed, but I called my card issuer and they said there was no authorization request at all. I'll call CS in the morning but I wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this.

Has anyone else had problems purchasing from the US website in the past few days? I have tried to check out several times and it always says my authorization request failed, but I called my card issuer and they said there was no authorization request at all. I'll call CS in the morning but I wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this.
I had the exact same issue. It seems like they have somehow block the account from ordering. The issue is not with our shipping address or credit card billing information because when I called the credit card companies (i tried 2 cards) the transaction never even went through.

When I asked H customer service if there is a limit you can buy, she said no and kept telling me to call my CC companies when I had done that. Then she said perhaps it is system glitch please try repurchase tomorrow. I decided to ask a friend to help to order and the transaction went through. This entire year I only placed 5 orders, 1 of which is a return. All orders are for small items like a pair of twilly etc.

You might need to ask someone to help you order.

I had the exact same issue. It seems like they have somehow block the account from ordering. The issue is not with our shipping address or credit card billing information because when I called the credit card companies (i tried 2 cards) the transaction never even went through.

When I asked H customer service if there is a limit you can buy, she said no and kept telling me to call my CC companies when I had done that. Then she said perhaps it is system glitch please try repurchase tomorrow. I decided to ask a friend to help to order and the transaction went through. This entire year I only placed 5 orders, 1 of which is a return. All orders are for small items like a pair of twilly etc.

You might need to ask someone to help you order.
I already had two other people try to do the order for me and they had the same problem. I've never returned anything to h.com and all my orders from them have been small too. I called the cc company and they said no authorization was requested at all. I guess I will cal their customer service but it sounds like they don't want to investigate or admit that there is an issue, so it'll likely lead to me never purchasing from their website again. I could probably use a break anyway!