Hermes.com ISSUES & SOLUTIONS

Please keep your mind and posts on the topic of this thread - hermes.com only.

Please use the ignore function if a member's posts grate on you, or report if they offend which breaks our rules. You do not have to deal with rude or inflammatory comments yourself.

No buying, selling or soliciting is allowed on the forum

TPF welcomes members from all over the world, some of those are fashion and media professionals but they are NOT permitted to use tPF to promote their businesses, services or products within their posts. Use sigs only.

Please post web finds (including h.com's) here: Post Ebay/Web Hermes Finds

Happy online shopping

Idk how this happened I saw this around 8am PST, kept saying oos via apple pay. Tried again half hour or so later and payment went thru let's see if it actually processes.
If it does, this will be my first online "bag" score.
View attachment 5667320
That’s amazing!! I saw that listed but when I clicked on it, it said sold out! Nice score!! They also had a BUNCH of bags listed for a hot minute, but every time I clicked on it, it told me sold out. :sad:

• Thanks
Reactions: mugenprincess
I was in Germany past week & looked on Canada site (my home country) using a VPN and now returned to Canada, with Nord VPN still operating & I now I am blocked. What's going on & how do I fix this?

Hey ladies
So i managed to score a Herbag 31 today from the EU website and they called me from Hermes to inform that there is 3bags limit per season so till January i am not allowed to order any bags.
So the online limits are true and they are quite serious about it
Do you think if i would try to create a new account and put on my mother’s name and address but still pay with my card the Hermes website would pick that up and possibly cancel my new orders?
Anybody tried that?

So, I was nursing my 8 week old while mindlessly refreshing H website. Saw the all pink rose Mexico picotin 18, and thought surely its already sold out, but clicked on it anyway. Much to my surprise, it looks like I might have successfully purchased it. Received a confirmation from H saying it's under review. Let's see if it actually ships. Fingers crossed.20221212_135131.jpg

So, I was nursing my 8 week old while mindlessly refreshing H website. Saw the all pink rose Mexico picotin 18, and thought surely its already sold out, but clicked on it anyway. Much to my surprise, it looks like I might have successfully purchased it. Received a confirmation from H saying it's under review. Let's see if it actually ships. Fingers crossed.View attachment 5669992

Congrats! So excited for your new Picotin 18 :smile:

Reactions: Sakura198427
So, I was nursing my 8 week old while mindlessly refreshing H website. Saw the all pink rose Mexico picotin 18, and thought surely its already sold out, but clicked on it anyway. Much to my surprise, it looks like I might have successfully purchased it. Received a confirmation from H saying it's under review. Let's see if it actually ships. Fingers

Glad to hear it’s possible! I was not able to score any.