Hermes.com ISSUES & SOLUTIONS

Please keep your mind and posts on the topic of this thread - hermes.com only.

Please use the ignore function if a member's posts grate on you, or report if they offend which breaks our rules. You do not have to deal with rude or inflammatory comments yourself.

No buying, selling or soliciting is allowed on the forum

TPF welcomes members from all over the world, some of those are fashion and media professionals but they are NOT permitted to use tPF to promote their businesses, services or products within their posts. Use sigs only.

Please post web finds (including h.com's) here: Post Ebay/Web Hermes Finds

Happy online shopping

The US and UK websites, if not others, will show one color of a HS but the web site is under development so no other colors or info are available for that scarf.

What a tease. Like when am I supposed to check back?

Oh, please do tell, I promise not to pass it on ;)

Ok ok...somebody I know had purchased a kelly dog gator for half the price because she called me and told me about it and during the conversation the price came up and of course I said " Whoa! did u buy regular leather or exotic?"

Well as with all companies, if the price is what is stated then they have to honor it. This has happened to me at other stores but of course not with H haha. And most of the time the mistakes on H.com the prices are going the other way lol!

ooh - I am going to start combing the H website to see if I can find a bargain! oh - wait, I can't login.
I forgot my password and despite many phone orders and promises to reset my password, they never have. I am unable to order on-line. This makes DH so happy.

ooh - I am going to start combing the H website to see if I can find a bargain! oh - wait, I can't login.
I forgot my password and despite many phone orders and promises to reset my password, they never have. I am unable to order on-line. This makes DH so happy.[/QUOTE

Haha this happened to me too. I just set up another account to a different email and voila! You are back in business!

You are all mirroring my recent experiences. Just this weekend, my sa explained the "new" sizing on CDC's which didn't correlate to the US Hermes site. I called and talked to an on line associate, who agreed with me when I pointed out errors with the sizing dimensions listed on the site. She also continued to tell me that my sa in an Hermes Boutique was mistaken and I still don't know the correct specifications for the new CDC's. Also, I had ordered two twillies recently, and one came with a note about how they sold out. I don't want one twilly; I wanted two for my Birkin handles. Aughghgh.... Every order on line for me has been a problem, albeit just a few, but that means for me, 0% correct--a big fat F!
H.com US is a mess indeed. I placed an order for next day deliver, received an order confirmation. After 2 days, no deliver no cancel order email nothing, I could not find the order record under my account in their website either. Like it's never existed. WTF

When I recently ordered this week, I received an email asking to call the 1-800 number. They wanted me to confirm my address, and I had to sign for the package. When I ordered a few years ago, I didn't have to call them and Fed Ex left the package without me having to sign for it. Is this a new policy?

But the woman I spoke to (was on hold for five or so minutes) was very nice.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one how thinks hermes.com is a mess and difficult to navigate around and I almost never find the info I need - but thank god for tPF :biggrin:
They should really put some effort into updating their site!!!

The bottom line is that the Powers That Be who run the H.com/US website just don't care. I know many clients AND many Hermes SAs who have notified the head of the site about its errors and problems, including wrong pricing that has forced Hermes to honor incorrectly low prices on certain items (i.e., mistakes that have lost the company money!) and the attitude is indifference. I've given up on them.

They canceled 3 of my orders without any reason, 2 of the orders were placed before the silver jewelry price increase. It's not because of my credit card, I have called my credit card company, there were pending charges by H.com. And the items I have ordered is still available for sell on their site, so it's not "out of stock". Customer service can't give me an answer. I have filed a claim to the New York BBB, let's see what happen next.