Hermes colors regrets

Gold - it aged me by 10-15 years as I looked so matronly with it.

Craie - got dirty very fast and I am a generally careful user.

Beton - didn’t learn my lesson enough with Craie. I’m so worried trying to be careful with it and not dirty it. Rehomed the bag within a month.

Rose sakura - sigh, absolutely no more light colors for me.

Rose azalee - it kind of showed up more orange undertones after a year and I wonder if it is just me.

I stick to the boring black and dark neutrals now and I have been happy ever since!

Blue Hyrda. Love love love the color and then bought an Evelyne PM in Blue Hyrda and it was overwhelmingly bright and completely overpowered me.
Sadly, I feel exactly the same about my Blue Hydra Kelly (the one in my avatar). I don’t know what came over me when I bought it. Instinctively I just knew it was way out of my wheelhouse.

Trench, carried her twice in 3 years
It's too neutral, the yellow undertones wash me out. Tried putting on bright twillys on to brighten out the neutralness but I always end up carrying my Etoupe or Etain instead.

Reactions: Daosabao
Trying to get my hands on a craie kelly. Don’t do it because it gets so dirty? were you able to get it cleaned?

Gold - it aged me by 10-15 years as I looked so matronly with it.

Craie - got dirty very fast and I am a generally careful user.

Beton - didn’t learn my lesson enough with Craie. I’m so worried trying to be careful with it and not dirty it. Rehomed the bag within a month.

Rose sakura - sigh, absolutely no more light colors for me.

Rose azalee - it kind of showed up more orange undertones after a year and I wonder if it is just me.

I stick to the boring black and dark neutrals now and I have been happy ever since!

Trying to get my hands on a craie kelly. Don’t do it because it gets so dirty? were you able to get it cleaned?

Hi! I had a craie lindy and I dirtied the corners very quickly. I was paranoid about dirtying the handle so I had twillies on all the time. I became so afraid of touching and using the bag that I sold it eventually. I didn’t try cleaning it. I have spot cleaned my dark colored bags using all sorts of stuffs (my hand lotion, non-alcohol wet wipes) but I don’t dare to try any self cleaning on a craie bag.

Craie is a lovely color. I think if you have several bags to rotate around perhaps it should be fine. I really don’t think light color bags are meant to be used daily or even regularly in my case.

I had a Rouge H GP in Vache Country. That color looked so dull in that leather, unlike in Swift or Box according to TPFers pictures.
I rehomed it after wearing it 10 times in 6 months, after purchasing a vert Bosphore Lindy.
Plus the GP doesn't work in the winter, which lasts something like 5 months.

My two regrets happened with all orange hues color. First was B40 in cuivre togo phw - a BD offer but sadly for the next 6 months only used once. In the end I concluded this was a strange “light” color to me - not brown and not orange enough and I let it go.

Another one is HAC40 in Feu togo phw. What a happy signature H color but after 4 years it had been used only 2-3 times. It was incredibly difficult to match as it was so bright and so big. Let it go as well.

Presently I am very happy with my collection that if I see any color in real life and wasn’t excited, I would decline the bag. Just happened again with mini Evie Bleu Orage, it was shown to me and 5 seconds later I declined it.

My only regret has been an Iris brikin 35 which I bought in 2014/15 and have used it only a handful of times. The colour doesn't go with my wardrobe and also the size is too big for me.
I,m mainly into neutral color bags unless it's one of those warm yellows or deep blues.

About a month ago I reached out to the Hermès in Dallas and the sa sent me a pic of a noir Evelyne tpm. I thought about it but decided not to get it because I have so many black bags. Now they haven’t gotten any in since. I’m totally kicking myself for not getting it and now Dh asks weekly what the latest is. I think he knows that of one comes available our asses are driving to Dallas to get it. :lol::lol::lol: