Hermes colors regrets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all:
    I don't know if this has been asked before and I did a quick search and don't seem to find one. I am certain that the moderators will help me if it has been already asked! Thank you so much.

Here it is:

What color you liked right away but then couldn't work into your wardrobe? For example, I like blues but had a bag and let it go.

MightyBigRed likes this.
  2. bambou!! I just can't seem to make it work into my wardrobe.. might need to try harder

appl likes this.
  3. My Gold Club B. I was thrilled when I got the call. However I haven't been using it as much as I want to and go for my Gold B more.

Also, Raisin it just doesn't work with my wardrobe :sad:

BBC and appl like this.
  4. Etoupe! It was my first SO but I couldn't make it work for my wardrobe!

5. Kraft and rose the
    I gave up lol

appl likes this.
  6. Blue Atoll. Sigh. So pretty but so bright and hard to work with.

calflu likes this.
  7. Blue paradis... I finally found a scarf that was similar enough to tie my outfit together...about two years later!

8. Suddenly rose tyrien seems very bright to me and I can't seem to wear it with any of my outfits...I go through phases with color though

9. Lime / Kiwi - way too bright for me. Tried very hard to love them when the original Candy series came out.

10. Blue Orage - I thought it would be an awesome neutral but then couldn't make it work and ended up feeling gloomy just looking at it - like an overcast sky

11. I've never bought anything in etoupe but I suspect this would happen to me too. It's too brown to me.

krawford, Mariapia and Meta like this.
  12. Believe it or not, rose sakura!

Saffynyc likes this.
  13. Glycine..... Walked out of FSH happy with the K but regretted it as soon as I got home and tried to match with my wardrobe.

Lucky I could change it to Bleu Indigo Contour which I love love love.

krawford and BBC like this.
  14. Rose Jaipur - too bright for me and hard to make it work with my wardrobe

Garciavilla likes this.
  15. Ah I've an Evelyn in this color and it's very bright indeed. I use it as a summer bag.

Sky 2009 and Chanelfanz like this.