Hermes Collier de Chien bracelet

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Dogs and alligators don't usually mix (just ask swamp-adjacent, poodle-less Floridians), but leave it to Hermès to create a harmonious hybrid with its Collier de Chien bracelet.
    Lowdown: Comes in all colors of the rainbow, with either gold or silver hardware.
    Price: $1250 for alligator, $890 for suede or leather
    At: Hermès boutiques worldwide, including 691 Madison Avenue, New York, 212-751-3181[/SIZE]
    [/FONT]

2. Where is this from I wonder?? I love mine - not alligator but bleu roi with ph...love it!!

3. Dunno, but it's hot! I never thought of myself as a CDC girl, but I'm dying for one now!!!

4. GT I wore mine for the first time Thanksgiving day and dh loved it! Dd did not which was funny....I really like it a lot!

5. I like them alot, and wear them often. makes a boring outfit a little more fun!

6. Avan, may I ask which ones you have and how you wear them?? I kind of think I'd like a white one for summer...although someone mentioned they are heavy and hot in the summer...

7. I wear them with other jewelry, but match the color of hardware to the color of the jewelry.
    I have white, blue, orange, black, 2 different reds, brown, I think that is all, but that is all I have handy right now! I may have 2 more somewhere.:shame:

8. That is cute.

9. WOW! Ava!!!!!

10. I love seeing these bracelets on women. Very sexy!!!
    and maybe just a little naughty???:graucho:

11. maybe....;)

12. Bleu Roi is an exotic leather right?

13. it is a color that can come in different leathers... mostly croc, or ostrich, and others as well.

14. Shoot! Now I want one too!

15. Wow Ava is right!! My bleu roi is plain leather...but the color is so pretty...