Hermes Clutch with Belt Loops?

beaumonde

Escapist
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Does H make a clutch with belt loops? I'm looking for something that functions like this LV clutch: http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=10260869
(Unfortunately, I really don't like the monogram canvas and LV doesn't make this in other materials.)

My Japanese supercatalog shows something called "Pochette Green" but it looks too soft. I think it needs a bit of structure so it's less like a fanny pack. KWIM?

And if there isn't such a clutch, does anyone have a rec for a small bag or clutch that would basically dress DOWN an outfit? My idea for an upcoming event is to make a Phillip Lim silk dress more casual...

Thanks for any info or suggestions!

(Sorry, so many questions today...)

Ah actually I know that they made a belt looped Dogon travel bag it has a belt with it as well i belive... definately will dress you down.. Plug in an ebay search for Hermes Dogon under ebay stores and you will see one in black TOGO I'm pretty sure it's still there... Good luck!

There are different types of the dogon wallet. I will take pics of mine...i have it in BJ with the loops but it does not come with the extra pouch inside. I have used it as a clutch and as a waist pack. Works great for both. Fits some money, credi cards, lip gloss and my blackberry!!! Perfect for a day out...without kids....

I have the Dogon Combined, i will try to get some shots of it worn on a belt.
All you do is open the wallet,slip the flap inside your belt. Fold flap over belt,and close the strap that closes your wallet.

I have a barenia waist pack/clutch with belt loops. It's not a dogon, but I forgot its name. I love to thread a carre through the belt loops for a fun look. I don't have a modelling pic, but I will try to take one for you in the next day or two.
attachment.php

Attachments

• waist pack.JPG
    waist pack.JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 334
Thanks! The dogon looks like a great option. I'm planning to stop by my local H this week... will let you know how it turns out!

I'll check out the Kelly Danse too (if they have)...

Licence -- your barenia clutch is what the Japanese catalog calls "Pochette Green". ??? It's TDF! Do you use it often?

^ Thanks for the name, Beaumonde. It's really a handle piece as I also use it as a wallet for my 20cm and 25cm smaller kellys when my other H wallet doesn't fit. These are not the best pics, but I took them this morning to show you the carre vs belt look.

IMG_1634.jpgIMG_1636.jpgIMG_1635.jpg