Hermes Clock

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hermes Full leather table clock for Only Watch 2009 | Luxury News & Watch Information

Hermes, French high fashion house specializing in leather, ready-to-wear, lifestyle accessories, perfumery, and luxury goods. The company is renowned in the fashion world, and its products are considered to be prestigious by virtue of workmanship, reputation, and price. It is recognized by its Duc carriage with horse logo.

They have released an unique clock for the only watch 2009 charity gala. The chassis is done in stainless steel covered in red Hermes leather (12 layers). It measures 175mm high by 150mm wide and is 37mm thick. Movement is a Swiss mechanical 8 day power reserve caliber 51 with 15 jewels, beating at 18,000 bph.

http://www.jewelerslounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/hermesonly2-300x233.jpg

2. That clock is lovely. Such a simple an elegant design. Thx 4 sharing.

3. Hmm... not convinced unfortunately....

4. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing beaumonde. :smile:

5. An interesting gift for the person who has everything H.

6. That is beautiful, I was expecting something quite traditional for some reason, will not be showing DH this as he will want it! LOL

7. This looks like the model that is on page 14 of the most recent watch catalogue.

I prefer it in plain leather, personally.

8. Wow, how nice.

9. I would find a place for it;)

10. nicee

11. I like it!

12. Thanks for the info BM

Not loving the clock TBH

13. I cannot imagine the price!

14. Nothing special, imo.