Hermes Clic Clac Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Received my new bracelet and love the color. I purchased a small because I usually have rather small wrists. It's not tight but it doesn't budge. Is it supposed to fit or spin , or be loose some? I'm afraid the next size up ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395875700.856367.jpg will be too big.

2. ohhh its so nice :smile:
    honestly, I don't think there is a rule on how it "should" fit, I think it all depends if it's comfy for you.

3. Thanks My luxury.

4. love it-was so tempted to buy the same one this past weekend while in Vegas but trying to save my money for a carter BB!!! Congrats- I love it on you!

5. You're welcome :smile:

blumster - How exciting!!! It's a beautiful watch I got mine 2 months ago! You will LOVE it!!!!! :smile:

6. I've been lusting over it for some time. Probably won't be able to fund it till next fall but I got hubby to agree to it for our 10th anniversary and my birthday (both in November). We're taking a Disney Cruise next Dec. and I'd love to buy it then with the hopes that I can get a discount in the Caribean. Anyone know which ports offer the best discounts on Cartier? Not trying to hijack the thread, dst10spr97

7. Beautiful. Congrats!
    Bet you won't stop at just one! I didn't. LOL

A clic clac should not spin. It has an oval shape to prevent spinning.

8. The Jewelry Box forum will definitely have me in trouble because now I want a Love Bracelet and I'm eyeing this Red Hermes DT with Gold Hardware. LOL :biggrin:

9. Love it! I want the same color, just can't decide between the narrow one or the wider width? Want to layer with other bracelets. Love it with your DY:smile:

10. #10 Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    i prefer the wide clic clacs over the narrow but the narrow clic looks better for stacking with watches.

r.jpg

11. It's lovely, congrats! :woohoo:

Just wear the size that is comfy for you - I wear mine quite loose :yes:

12. Love your combo!

13. Help! I'm deciding between the sizes of the black and gold hermes clic clac. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397423403.474383.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397423412.059335.jpg

Either the wide or narrow! Buying tomorrow - please help :smile:

14. I love the large on you. It just has a certain presence that I love!

15. Wider for sure!