Hermès CHYPRE sandals

I managed to score these yesterday by pure luck with a SA from a different store I’ve never met / been too before. So so so happy!!! I’ve been wanting them forever but no luck until yesterday

(Don’t have a photo yet but this is them for reference, photo taken from Instagram)

View attachment 5438380
Omg these are gorgeous. I must stalk. Any details you can share would be great!

Hope this helps anyone who's interested in the 'newer' Chypre sizing. I usually wear 8.5 for many shoe brands including: Nike, Adidas, Cole Haan, Gucci, Prada, Miu Miu etc. I usually go up a half size for Stuart Weitzman (9) and Birkenstock. For Hermes, I went up half for the mules and Orans (39). And for the Chypre in the black leather style, I went up another half size (39.5). So, full size in total compared to non-Hermes brands. The fit for me looked the same as how the model's feet look on their website. Snug and not a ton of space front and back.

Reactions: totoko and rose80
I also can confirm the newer sizing is more TTS. A friend of mine which ordered 4 different pairs in sizing/color decided to keep the 38.5 and she wears the 38,5 also in Orans.

Hi! Has anyone encountered glazing issues with their Chypres? I’ve only used mine maybe 3-4 times. The glazing started to crack already at the area where it usually creases. I just noticed it today. And I’m extremely shocked and disappointed. Please see photos.

F83EF3ED-1235-438A-913D-BF7D0C8F5467.jpeg

DC1570C8-DB4D-4331-B799-6CB143E697FF.jpeg

I have not seen that on my new Chypre but will keep a look out :sad:

I wondered why I was able to fit into a 10.5 when I wear 10.5 Orans. I tried the 11 but I tripped trying them on. The front was too long.

Hi!
Hoping to get some Chypres. I'm in US and wondering when they are posted on the H website?
I think we all want to know that. I usually check several times a day. Very rarely do I see women's Chypres. Most of the time, the mens are available is very large sizes, especially the shearling. I've been trying to score Chypres for months. My SA says more will become available bc they decided to make them permanent.