Hermes & cheap outfits: post pictures!

So true...

I may even post here!!!
Between my laid back casual lifestyle overrun by dogs and horses out in the boonies, and shrinking disposable income, this can be my home thread, LOL!

This is a brilliant idea for a thread.

AAN love the pic of you with your Birkin and £1.99 dress.

Raz you look amazing with your leather jacket and H shawl love that pic. I can't believe you got a vintage Kelly for £395 pounds, thats incredible.

Allan I love your Losange looks fab, and I love Topshop. Mainly because its the only decent shop in my town. How sad is that?

missA I adore your uniqlo dress and twilly belt you look lovely.

Everyone looks great. I think if you wear a one or more expensive accessorie it definitely makes the rest of your outfit look more expensive. xx

Last edited:
This is a brilliant idea for a thread.

AAN love the pic of you with your Birkin and £1.99 dress.

Raz you look amazing with your leather jacket and H shawl love that pic.

Allan I love your Losange looks fab, and I love Topshop. Mainly because its the only decent shop in my town. How sad is that?

Everyone looks great. I think if you wear a one or more expensive accessorie it definitely makes the rest of your outfit look more expensive. xx

I agree. Also, if you look after your clothes, no matter how cheap they are, and look 'put together' it gives the appearance that everything is expensive.

Topman cardigan
Zara t-shirt
Hermès cotton losange

I can't remember the brand of my shades but they're from an unheard-of Danish brand. :biggrin:

attachment.php

Why isn't there a wolf whistle emoticon when you need one?
Allan you cutie pie, you look fab!