Hermes & cheap outfits: post pictures!

25b7bec709748f9d0138d96f99176f33.jpg

Last night going out to celebrate my wedding anniversary [emoji5]

$20 top
$25 skirt
$65 shoes

Looks good and comfy!
The bag looks pretty unique... maybe one day you can post a front shot of your bag?

Thank you DizzyFairy! I posted it in the Vintage Bags thread a week or so ago. Still trying to confirm the name of the bag, but so far no luck so I have to keep calling it a "Camail" for now.

http://forum.purseblog.com/showpost.php?p=30178211&postcount=138

25b7bec709748f9d0138d96f99176f33.jpg

Last night going out to celebrate my wedding anniversary [emoji5]

$20 top
$25 skirt
$65 shoes

Beautiful! I tried on some shoes like that because I really liked the lace up idea, and they looked terrible on me! So sad! Because they are so cute and they look great on you!

Hbr: Thanks babe!
LovetheLux: Thanks sweetie! :hbeat: Forgot to mention the color is Rose Shocking xoxo
anpanmanlover: Thanks hun!! :hugs:

Here's a few more from the past week :P

Pic 1: No brand shirt from Italy; J Crew statement necklace; H&M jeans; Rene Caovilla flat sandals; Kelly 32 in black box calf

Pic 2: Zara tweed top and pants; vintage necklace; Chanel brooch; Staccato crystal cut-out flats; Birkin 30 in Rouge Casaque Togo

Pic 3: H&M jacket; no brand leggings; H&M sneakers; Kelly 32 in Gold Epsom

Pic 4: Monki black overalls; Hermes lisse porosus croc belt; Rene Caovilla flat sandals; Birkin 30 in Rouge Casaque Togo

Wow!!! You look fantastic. You have a great eye!

Hbr: Thanks babe!
LovetheLux: Thanks sweetie! :hbeat: Forgot to mention the color is Rose Shocking xoxo
anpanmanlover: Thanks hun!! :hugs:

Here's a few more from the past week :P

Pic 1: No brand shirt from Italy; J Crew statement necklace; H&M jeans; Rene Caovilla flat sandals; Kelly 32 in black box calf

Pic 2: Zara tweed top and pants; vintage necklace; Chanel brooch; Staccato crystal cut-out flats; Birkin 30 in Rouge Casaque Togo

Pic 3: H&M jacket; no brand leggings; H&M sneakers; Kelly 32 in Gold Epsom

Pic 4: Monki black overalls; Hermes lisse porosus croc belt; Rene Caovilla flat sandals; Birkin 30 in Rouge Casaque Togo

Love love all your outfits when paired with different Colours of bags give such a complementary effect!
Looking like a million bucks without breaking the bank!

I really, really love this thread! It just prooves that style is not about money. It is more about wearing clothes with poise and attitude. All of you, ladies, look beautiful! Good clothes do not need to cost the world. E.g. when I shop in Zara or H&M, I usually look at the material (does it contain cotton, silk, linen, wool or other natural materials)? And how is the fit (especially important when you are online shopping and can´t return the item back. That´s why I alawys ask for the measures). I only buy a handbag once in a year and always save money for it. :smile: Rock your Hermes bags! (Hopefully I will also have my first one soon) :smile: