Hermes & cheap outfits: post pictures!

VigeeLeBrun said:
kitzad, you look amazing! I am running to Zara today ~ thanks for the enabling.

What size B are you holding?

Thank you so much :smile: i really like zara, they are making so classy clothes (even though they like to be very inspired by the premier designers) for small pricetags!

And the B is 35 :smile:

My little contribution for the day! Wearing my constance belt with a green peplum dress with my black chanel timeless woc :smile: really loving the versatility of the belt!

1783051d1341501262-chanel-in-singapore-image-1674777857.jpg

roman_holiday said:
Love it! I didn't know the Evelyne could be worn over the shoulder like this. Does this require a special strap or are you using the regular strap?

Virginiamb said:
I did not either and just seeing the bag carries like this I now would like to purchase one:smile:

ABlovesH said:
I'm curious how this is done as well! I would love the option of wearing my Evelyne this way.

Thank you ladies for the kind comments. I learnt this trick from a fellow tPFer. Forgot which thread it was. But this is what I did. I bought a D-ring & hook from the local craft store:

ForumRunner_20120706_213034.png

Then insert the strap into the D-ring as shown below:

ForumRunner_20120706_213138.png

ForumRunner_20120706_213213.png

After that, I fold the strap into half, attach the 2 original H hook to one side of the bag, attached the D-ring hook to the other side:

ForumRunner_20120706_213440.png

and voila, I have a shoulder bag. Since the original hardware can still be moved along the strap, the length can be adjust as you wish to fit your requirement. Hope my explanation is clear enough. :smile:

Thank you ladies for the kind comments. I learnt this trick from a fellow tPFer. Forgot which thread it was. But this is what I did. I bought a D-ring & hook from the local craft store:

View attachment 1784468

Then insert the strap into the D-ring as shown below:

View attachment 1784469

View attachment 1784470

After that, I fold the strap into half, attach the 2 original H hook to one side of the bag, attached the D-ring hook to the other side:

View attachment 1784472

and voila, I have a shoulder bag. Since the original hardware can still be moved along the strap, the length can be adjust as you wish to fit your requirement. Hope my explanation is clear enough. :smile:
Oh, very cool!! Thanks for the step-by-step explanation!