**Hermes Chat**

Not sure where to post this but.. is bi-color birkin hard to style / outdated? Thinking about getting a more pop color B with pink / purple combo. Would appreciate your thoughts!
I wouldn’t put a pink-purple bicolor exterior Birkin in the “classic and timeless” category of bags but only you can determine if that makes it feel “dated” to you. If you are looking for a more carefree easy to style bag then I personally would continue on the search and leave the bicolor behind.

If I gave my exact color, leather, and hdw option wishlist for a K25 to my SA but now want to add a few more colors I'm open to, should I text her and tell her I'm open to other options as well? I don't want to seem like I'm constantly badgering her about a bag.

If I gave my exact color, leather, and hdw option wishlist for a K25 to my SA but now want to add a few more colors I'm open to, should I text her and tell her I'm open to other options as well? I don't want to seem like I'm constantly badgering her about a bag.
I’d wait until your next face to face visit “oh and I was thinking…I’d also be open to a green or blue kelly, not just noir, if one becomes available”

Depending on how often you see her, I'd either wait til in person (ideal) or do it by text and just casually say "oh btw, I know I was super specific about wanting a XXX K25 but I've seen some other colors I really love".

Question from an H newbie: how do you browse for items if many items are out of stock in store + website? Wondering how I can get familiar with what the brand has to offer.
Yes, would be nice if there was some type of "encyclopedia" available with Iike, for example, the names and pictures (and maybe size options) off all the bags they currently (and previously) offer.
It won't be dispositive (very little is with H), and may not answer all of your questions, but there's a wealth of information in the Reference Library of this forum, https://forum.purseblog.com/forums/hermes-reference-library.58/ including in the very helpful Subforums there. HTH :flowers:

Question from an H newbie: how do you browse for items if many items are out of stock in store + website? Wondering how I can get familiar with what the brand has to offer.
Hi, there is a site on insta (hermes bonbon) that is like a catalog of everything new but lots of non-quota bags that have shown up online. It gives reference numbers, leathers, colors. I usually give the ref info to my SA and she can get things for me fairly easily.

Reactions: Celni123
I hope this is okay to post here, but I need to know what color my J is. I can't find the receipt (without spending way too much time looking) and want to buy a shoulder strap for it. I need to know the color name in order to order the strap. Would someone mind telling me? I know it's not etoupe, but not sure if it's gris meyer, etaine or something else. My wallet is the same color, maybe, but in epson. The J is in Clemence leather. Thank you for any help you can give me.

View attachment 5692775
this looks like Graphite.

I m looking to pick up a birkin 25 from reseller but the bag is missing it's clochette. The sale comes with a receipt . Anyone knows if Hermes does replacement clochette like rose pourpre? Also would anyone know if Hermes will also do hardware replacement? Thanks in advance