**Hermes Chat**

has anyone ever purchased a MZ Wallace metro tote to carry their birkins in when traveling? I'm picking up a B35 in Europe next month and would like to fit it in a tote when I fly back. Currently debating between the large and medium metro totes and feeling conflicted - medium's base width is slightly less than B35's width but the large metro seems waaay too big. :sad:

has anyone ever purchased a MZ Wallace metro tote to carry their birkins in when traveling? I'm picking up a B35 in Europe next month and would like to fit it in a tote when I fly back. Currently debating between the large and medium metro totes and feeling conflicted - medium's base width is slightly less than B35's width but the large metro seems waaay too big. :sad:
I have not used A MZ Wallace tote to carry on my Birkins when traveling ...seems like a large would be way to go I believe, allowing enough room for box/bag. I do however use a small carry on/w/rollers luggage for my 28 & 35 Birkins when flying & just a heads up works wonderful.

Does anyone think US prices will go down eventually since our dollar matches, I am so sick of being robbed by pricing.
In my experience, H raises prices almost annually round about February. I have not paid attention to prices increases since I haven't been in a boutique since 2019. However, I notice that resale prices have increased so that that option for buying is not as great as it used to be (I'm not referring to ebay, it's always been kinda wacky). Resale price increases undoubtedly track H prices increases, even selling for the same price as H.

How could I get a jaune poussin evelyne TPM from boutique :sad: It seems like it is a seasonal color.
Go into your store and ask the SA. They should be able to see if any of that color are still on order and due to be delivered to the boutique. If not, your only choices are resale, wait for a similar color to be released, or wait for Jaune Poussin to be rereleased.

Reactions: eagle1002us
In my experience, H raises prices almost annually round about February. I have not paid attention to prices increases since I haven't been in a boutique since 2019. However, I notice that resale prices have increased so that that option for buying is not as great as it used to be (I'm not referring to ebay, it's always been kinda wacky). Resale price increases undoubtedly track H prices increases, even selling for the same price as H.
I was referring to the Euro and US dollar matching. When will the US prices be priced more equivalent.

Reactions: scarf1
Hi! I will be visiting Miami soon and made an appointment for mid August. Is the evelyne tpm impossible to get on a first visit? I was lucky to get one online two summers ago, but seems impossible to get one online now. I guess my question is will I need to buy a few things and create a relationship with an SA to get an Evelyne tpm at a later date? Thanks so much for any insight!