**Hermes Chat**

Hello ladies, sorry if this is not the right place, but I really couldn’t figure where to post this question.
I’ve found this profile on Vinted and, to me, it seems too good to be true. I’m no expert, so I can’t easily spot a fake. What do you think? Maybe it should be reported to the site or do you think the items are legit?
https://www.vinted.fr/member/58405641-cassa78
Im not an expert but the bag looks slanted. There are a few reputable companies that can authenticate from a set of specific photos. Maybe contact them and ask the seller to provide the photos.

Hello ladies, sorry if this is not the right place, but I really couldn’t figure where to post this question.
I’ve found this profile on Vinted and, to me, it seems too good to be true. I’m no expert, so I can’t easily spot a fake. What do you think? Maybe it should be reported to the site or do you think the items are legit?
I can’t say if the site or seller is ligit. If you’re interested in an item that’s still active, you can post it in the Authenticated thread and if the authenticator has the time, they’ll review the item for you. This looks like a site similar to Poshmark here where people post their own items. So it’s buyers beware. Also, prices of Hermes, Chanel, LV, etc. are a bit lower than it is in N. America, Asia, etc. so a resale items could be a little lower price.

I looked. And I did not like what I saw. But I am not an authenticator. Personally, I would not buy there.

Reactions: Fabfashion
Fabfashion, did you ever see a polar bear IRL? In their natural setting? What'd you think?

I only have a sense of the Artic from what I've read about Alaska -- pipelines, melting permafrost, brown bears from down south coming into Alaska, melting ice floes, etc. You worked in natural resources? How are things going in your neck of the woods? It could well be that there are some bright spots in Alaska that I just don't know about. I certainly hope so. The environment is such a huge huge challenge to respond to, much less manage.

I saw a polar bear in a local zoo a gazillion years ago. He was contained in a small place for such a big animal. And he was hot. The zoo was fairly warm but it was evident that he was suffering. For display.
Disgusting and outrageous! I thought about complaining but what was the alternative? You can't just let a polar bear loose in the zoo's back yard. I assume and hope the zoo is much more enlightened by now. The zoo renovated not long after my visit.

Hi everyone!
I hope this is the correct place to ask.
I’m pretty new to Hermes however I did make some purchases from 2 separate boutiques back in 2015.
I bought a Jige Clutch, a set of 4 children’s towels, some fashion jewelry, few tableware items & some fragrances. Not a huge amount by any means, but I was just wondering since it’s been 6 years now since my last purchase, do those items still show under my profile & count towards my “spend” towards a quota bag Or am I starting fresh?
I would assume they do show but that id need to start fresh as far as my spending towards a quota bag? But thought I’d ask here with so many wise Hermes experts who would know for sure. Thanks in advance !

Hi everyone!
I hope this is the correct place to ask.
I’m pretty new to Hermes however I did make some purchases from 2 separate boutiques back in 2015.
I bought a Jige Clutch, a set of 4 children’s towels, some fashion jewelry, few tableware items & some fragrances. Not a huge amount by any means, but I was just wondering since it’s been 6 years now since my last purchase, do those items still show under my profile & count towards my “spend” towards a quota bag Or am I starting fresh?
I would assume they do show but that id need to start fresh as far as my spending towards a quota bag? But thought I’d ask here with so many wise Hermes experts who would know for sure. Thanks in advance !
It should help. Recommend you restart your Hermes shopping with one of those two stores, if feasible, and go from there. It’s probably not a dollar for dollar benefit but it will at least show an intangible pursuit of the brand.

Reactions: Bentley1