**Hermes Chat**

Here's my BV goodies. The second picture of the cross body bag is truer to the color. It's a special limited edition of the bag. I like the twist on the classic BV weave.
The RTW is stunning. I am wearing the burgundy cardigan a lot!

View attachment 3765204 View attachment 3765205 View attachment 3765206 View attachment 3765207 View attachment 3765208 View attachment 3765210 View attachment 3765211 View attachment 3765212
Love the striped outfit in particular, tho it's all a lovely haul. The striped outfit might look good with a carre cube HS from a few seasons ago.

Reactions: etoupebirkin
Oy. Yeah, CG, that is unnerving. Thanks a lot, docs. But often, this sort of "urgency" is actually about "in the rare eventuality that something is wrong we need to be sure we've covered our you-know-whats," not about the significant likelihood of a problem. My mom had a mildly abnormal blood result once and the doctor's office called her and told her to "GO THE THE ER!" It was an unnecessary "precaution" that was much more about the office's perception of their potential liability, and much less about my mother's actual health needs.
Here's hoping your doctors are acting on the same basis!
:hugs:

EB, love, love, love the sweater and matching dress! They look so comfy!

Mindi, how goes the family drama? Are you still home? Have been thinking about you!

Luli, your NY weekend sounds wonderful!

I'm well. Having some additional testing tomorrow that I hope will prove to be nothing. If you have good thoughts to spare, I could use them. :smile:
Sending you lots of prayers and good thoughts right now!!!

Reactions: prepster
Yes, thank you. Your post touched my heart because I know we have both lost cherished partners in the past few years. As a dear friend, who is the widow of my late DH's BF, said the other day. "Time doesn't make it OK, just more familiar". It has been my experience that anxiety filled situations like you are facing now with the unexpected need for more testing, are twice as daunting without the special loving support of a spouse. Family helps, friends are a blessing, and some intuition lets our fur babies know we need extra cuddles and kisses, but.... Thinking of you and fiercely hoping all goes well.

CSS, you are exactly right. DH was the first thing I thought about, and I cried for the first time in a while. But, remembering him telling me so often to not borrow trouble (don't worry until you have something concrete to worry about) is holding me in good stead. Not to mention there are two pups on my shoulders, and two by my side. :smile:

Thank you so much for your support!

CSS, you are exactly right. DH was the first thing I thought about, and I cried for the first time in a while. But, remembering him telling me so often to not borrow trouble (don't worry until you have something concrete to worry about) is holding me in good stead. Not to mention there are two pups on my shoulders, and two by my side. :smile:

I had to laugh at "Don't borrow trouble." That is my DH's favorite saying too. But you know, he's always right. :smile: Sending you hugs and prayers.

Yes, thank you. Your post touched my heart because I know we have both lost cherished partners in the past few years. As a dear friend, who is the widow of my late DH's BF, said the other day. "Time doesn't make it OK, just more familiar". It has been my experience that anxiety filled situations like you are facing now with the unexpected need for more testing, are twice as daunting without the special loving support of a spouse. Family helps, friends are a blessing, and some intuition lets our fur babies know we need extra cuddles and kisses, but.... Thinking of you and fiercely hoping all goes well.

hugs to you both and extra positive vibes to you CG