**Hermes Chat**

Wow, I didn't know solar panels were that expensive!! I'm not sure I'd live long enough to realize the savings. I definitely don't live someplace where people try to our eco each other, but I've seen several businesses nearby install solar panels because, if there's one thing we have too much of around here, it's solar exposure. We could power the whole country with the amount of sun we get, lol!

Competitive composting, that's a sport I could probably do..requires no hand eye coordination!

Reactions: MSO13
lol OB. competitive composting.

I freak out over the composting toilets that I see on those tiny house shows.
Tiny house shows! Love them! I kid my DH that we would need a tiny house in addition to a tiny house to live in to house his collection of newspapers and magazines. He said we would need another for my handbags. lol! My fear would be the sleeping lofts and how to deal with a nature call at 2am!

My GDs fnished school yesterday. Their dad is hanging art at a nearby museum (his ad hoc job) so I have them all day for a couple of days.

I am not a kid person. I don't fawn over others' babies (doggies, yes). I love mine and them, but am not the kind of "let's play games, let's bake" or whatever Gmom. Their aunt, DD2 bakes with them, so they are lucky to have her Culinary Institute expertise. I digress.

Already there has been a massive fight in the pool, ending with one getting hit in the head with goggles flung by the other. So now, one sits under the awning with nothing to amuse her and the other is pouting on the second level by the pool. They have informed me they are done swimming for the day. grrrr
They will just have to stay out here with me and the dogs as the cleaners are inside. Now they are arguing from opposite sides of the yard.

Anyone want two kids? Cute but annoying?

lulilu, I feel the same. It's a joke among my in-laws. Animals, yes; children, no.
I never played with dolls as a child. I pretended to be a horse, a wolf, a cat. . . .
Please, no one psychoanalyze this post.
You probably played with stuffed animals, tho, right? I had Boo Boo the Doodle Cat (a purple cat made of braided purple yarn, according to the kit's instructions, and a stuffed dog with a big muzzle (I think that's what you call it). The dog was especially cute and cuddly.

Chatting with a neighbor one day, and he mentioned his love of "artisanal water". :upsidedown: He was confusing artisanal with artesianal. :biggrin: Must admit to being the target audience for artisan created most anything! Just love the passion craftspeople have about their products, and I like the supporting small operations. But I'm really not a cheese fan, so I'll let others support the artisanal cheese makers!

My GDs fnished school yesterday. Their dad is hanging art at a nearby museum (his ad hoc job) so I have them all day for a couple of days.

I am not a kid person. I don't fawn over others' babies (doggies, yes). I love mine and them, but am not the kind of "let's play games, let's bake" or whatever Gmom. Their aunt, DD2 bakes with them, so they are lucky to have her Culinary Institute expertise. I digress.

Already there has been a massive fight in the pool, ending with one getting hit in the head with goggles flung by the other. So now, one sits under the awning with nothing to amuse her and the other is pouting on the second level by the pool. They have informed me they are done swimming for the day. grrrr
They will just have to stay out here with me and the dogs as the cleaners are inside. Now they are arguing from opposite sides of the yard.

Anyone want two kids? Cute but annoying?

Lucky girls to have you as their smart and stylish Gmom! :heart: How old are your GDs? Hope today is going more smoothly! I've never really been a baby person either, but I've always loved all kinds of animals. I'm afraid I terrorized my baby doll when I was little. I'd put her in my baby carriage, and then race around the house pretending the carriage was a racecar!

Reactions: lulilu and Mindi B
Hi everyone, I am dreaming to get a birkin since four years, but until now I had no luck to get one unfortunately. Maybe some of you can give me some tips how to behave or whatever to get one..? I live in germany.. I would be thankful for your advices :smile: