**Hermes Chat**

1. Congrats!!!!!

etoupebirkin likes this.
  2. Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow❤️

Hermezzy likes this.
  3. Lulilu, my kids love these instead of laces - makes all laced shoes slip-ons. Each piece connects two lace-holes, you can mix and match colors.

https://www.u-lace.com/

lulilu likes this.
  4. Real estate is a bargain when compared to anything Hermes. :p

Hermezzy and etoupebirkin like this.
  5. it was 3:30 on Saturday, today I slept in till 8 just part of my job when I have certain projects.

going to my Easter Soul Cycle class where the eggs are filled with Smart Water I'm sure, haha

Hermezzy and etoupebirkin like this.
  6. Happy Easter and Passover everyone!

lulilu and etoupebirkin like this.
  7. Happy Easter and Passover too!

Last night I went to the Caps game. I'm NOT happy with the outcome. They lost in double overtime. I love the Caps and they have a GREAT team this year. It's just that they have a HORRIBLE history with the playoffs. Even with earplugs is was L O U D !!! They gave out mini cowbells to everyone. The sound was over 90 decibels for most of the game.

8. Mini cowbells? Yikes.

9. I would be found by the post-game janitorial crew, curled under my seat in the stands, making high-pitched mewling noises. I do NOT do well with sustained loudness.

lulilu and Hermezzy like this.
  10. I'm all about earplugs for things like that - Monster Truck Jam, spin classes, rock concerts etc.

lulilu, Hermezzy, BBC and 1 other person like this.
  11. I always keep a pair of those spongy earplugs in my purse, just in case I encounter a high-decibel situation, pursey!

Hermezzy likes this.
  12. I carry earplugs too. I had extras so I gave a pair to DH and to a nice Caps fan sitting next to me. I am pooped today and I have to do a workout and do some work.

*grumbling*

lulilu likes this.
  13. I"m right there with you on the sustained loud noises thing. The more time passes, the more I love the sweet sound of peace and silence.

14. Sorry about your head lulilu...the staples must have hurt when they were put in too!
    The new converse are great, EB!
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Been so busy the past few days with DS and dil and twins. The twins ar young but soooooooooo busy. A good exhaustion though.

15. My Easter was very nice, but tiring. DDs and DS did much of the clean up and some of the prep. We also celebrated my nephew's birthday, so there was so much sweet dessert. Leftovers abound.
    GDs are home from school and I promised to take them shopping. This warm weather calls for shorts and they are growing like mad.

BBC likes this.