**Hermes Chat**

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. As you should be! LIVE BY THE STARS, BAYBEE! :biggrin:

etoupebirkin, MrsOwen3 and BBC like this.
  2. These are soooo cool, EB!!!

etoupebirkin likes this.
  3. I think it looks really good!

MrsOwen3 likes this.
  4. I am doing an easy dinner -- ham and a potato dish, green vegetables. My DDs and sister will pitch in. She has changed her mind yet again and is coming tonight since they've managed to line up another dog sitter. I love my sister dearly and miss seeing her all the time in NY. I will be exhausted by tomorrow night, but can relax as much as I want.

Hermezzy and Mindi B like this.
  5. EB, do the converse have elastic at the heels so there is no need to tie and untie them. That is very handy. (I am so lazy that my slip on shoes -- loafers, mocassins, sandals, etc. get way more use than those that need to be tied. Love the colors.

etoupebirkin likes this.
  6. I absolutely love how this looks, MrsB---the different shades and subtleties, to my eye, are beautiful and quite interesting!

MrsOwen3 likes this.
  7. Yes, the have elastic backs so they are slip ons. The custom ones are just $75 a pair. A bargain when you compare them to anything Hermes.

lulilu likes this.
  8. Yes, the have elastic backs so they are slip ons. The custom ones are just $75 a pair. A bargain when you compare them to anything Hermes.

9. Geez, you have beautiful thick hair. The highlights look fine to me. But it would be how the highlights look with your complexion, eye color, etc. So it is up to you.
    Getting up at 3:30 am. oh, man.

10. Oh, and I fit into my size 28 jeans today. I am a happy girl.

Mindi B, lulilu, BBC and 2 others like this.
  11. 3:30 am on Easter Sunday. That's inhumane.

eagle1002us likes this.
  12. Congrats!!!!!

etoupebirkin likes this.
  13. Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow❤️

Hermezzy likes this.
  14. Lulilu, my kids love these instead of laces - makes all laced shoes slip-ons. Each piece connects two lace-holes, you can mix and match colors.

https://www.u-lace.com/

lulilu likes this.
  15. Real estate is a bargain when compared to anything Hermes. :p

Hermezzy and etoupebirkin like this.