**Hermes Chat**

Sing is one of the best cartoon/kids movies I've seen (and I've seen em all!). Zootopia was very good too.

I've never worn Converse sneakers, but I love the idea of designing a custom pair AND having a pair to match each bag.

Love the suggestions, ouija board, we've been running low on program ideas. Just added both to our queue. We don't watch many kids movies, but I also remember really liking Bee Movie. Appreciate having these sorts of lighthearted things to watch right now!

Reactions: prepster
Despite having 4 kids, I am really not a "kid person." Luckily, DD2 is a great aunt to my GDs, and in addition to having baking sessions with them, will organize a family movie night when we watch whatever kid movie is popular. We watched the Secret Life of Pets most recently. She made popcorn with M&Ms and nutella croissants. It was fun I have to admit, but a lot of it came from the company -- DD1 and 2, GDs and SIL.

Sing is one of the best cartoon/kids movies I've seen (and I've seen em all!). Zootopia was very good too.

I've never worn Converse sneakers, but I love the idea of designing a custom pair AND having a pair to match each bag.

We liked Sing too! And, Up was really good!

EB--I bet you could wear the kids size chucks. They come in great colors at a fraction of the cost!

Oh and my heat and hot water are on!!! Yes, that is a good thing. I've spent a birkin unit or more on a new furnace and hot water heater since December. We finally diagnosed the problem. A bird made a nest in the flue that leads from my furnace and hot water heater, essentially blocking it. The resultant stress on both appliances caused them to fail.

DH and I have been enjoying (NOT!!!) 50 degree showers for the past few days. And we had no heat over the weekend. But, hurrah!!! It's all been fixed.

Hot showers are a necessity. I have not been happy. When DH and I have showered recently, we didn't sing, we screamed.

Oh, MAN! These were the same clowns who missed the nest entirely the first time around, aren't they? Can you sue them for any of the cost of the new appliances, which would not have been necessary, presumably, had they done their job properly the first time(s)? I would be :mad:

Reactions: prepster and BBC
It must be the year of house repairs. In the past few months, I've had my gutters removed and the wood underneath them replaced, and new gutters and gutter guards put on; the fireplace brick cleaned; a new heater; a new stove/oven (mine just refused to turn on one day); and I am about to schedule a new roof. And I need to find an outdoor painter. Plus it's getting time to schedule spring yard work. My yard is high maintenance and I cannot handle all of it. oy.

EB, it must have been a real pain for you. The heater installation dragged on over several days -- I was without heat for 1.5 days, but once he got the heat on, he left to do an emergency job for someone else without heat and had to come back and finish. They are a good company though. And luckily are close by with people who will come out all evening if there's a problem.

I hate having workmen around. It throws off my routine and upsets the dogs.
I wish I could have spent the money on interior upgrades. Or a new handbag (or several) lol.