**Hermes Chat**

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Let me echo CG and Lulilu's sentiments.... If we don't hear from you, sending out the Kitty Patrol. And that means Rocket needs to get off his patootie. And he does not like getting off his patootie, unless it's to the kibble bowl. BUT he will make an exception. He misses HenHen, Mabel, and you.

Chez eb, we sincerely hope you and your family are OK.

2. Joining in the shout out to our absent Peep. Agree with all of you, Mindi re joining Chat would be a great start to 2019.

Mindi, you and your family are in my thoughts, you are missed, :hugs:

3. Just back from the ortho. No surgery on wrists or foot! I took a tumble on Christmas Eve and broke both wrists, and a bone in my foot. It's been a long week, but today I'm a happy camper!

eagle1002us likes this.
  4. OMG! CG! So sorry to hear about your injuries.:hugs:

Sending lots of quick healing vibes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. What a rotten thing to happen. Get well soon.

6. CG,
    Wow!!! I hope you feel better soon!!!!

7. CG, good grief! Are you getting around/along ok? Can you drive etc? So sorry that happened.

8. CG-hoping for a speedy recovery❤️

9. Thank you, everyone! I'm doing really well all things considered. I can finally open the fridge door on my own, which is huge. :smile: No driving until my next ortho appt. in a month. But considering I can barely comb my hair, that's probably not a bad thing.

10. CG- do you have anyone that can help you out?

11. Rouge H, my son is only about a mile from me, and the grands are home for the holidays. It couldn't have been timed better. :smile:

eagle1002us likes this.
  12. 4AACBED5-A9A5-4A0B-8720-7263780330F1.jpeg
    That’s good to have help close by. Hug the fur babies and have a yummy drink on us!:drinks:

eagle1002us and csshopper like this.
  13. CG, sounds like you are at least on the mend (if slowly). The only positive thing I can think of is that you will be back on your fee before Spring.

14. Happy New Year!

May 2019 be a good year for all of us.

15. Has anyone heard from Mindi?