**Hermes Chat**

1. Let us know if you try anything FANTASTIC, pursey! What is your favorite category of makeup? I myself have a lipstick problem. :rolleyes:

2. I’m more into hair/body care than makeup. I did buy a number of lipsticks though.

Cavalier Girl likes this.
  3. I am at an age where I absolutely SHOULD be into hair and body care. I am not. It shows.
    Got me some colorful lips, though.

4. Oh, Pursey, that sounds like so much fun!

Pug Shoes came to visit over the holiday weekend and we tried a new to us face mask. It was divine.....when we finally figured out how to actually use it. We should have taken pictures. It was a hoot.

etoupebirkin likes this.
  5. The image of CG and pug*shoes trying a face mask together gives me renewed hope for the world. And makes me smile.
    :heart:

etoupebirkin and Cavalier Girl like this.
  6. Mindi, Pugsy always renews my hope for the world. She's young, full of life and ridiculously smart! We would have loved your company!

etoupebirkin likes this.
  7. Oh, IDK. . . you haven't seen me makeup-free in a face mask, CG. I am really scary. :wtf:
    Nice, but scary.
    Scary-nice.

etoupebirkin likes this.
  8. Oh, Mindi, we were definitely scary! But, that just made us laugh harder. You'd fit right in! :heart:

etoupebirkin likes this.
  9. :biggrin:

10. How are your weekend guys?
    I just thought I'd share, I had a pretty exciting weekend. We've moved to a new house a few weeks ago and this weekend, we saw 6 gray foxes at our property (must be a family). Crazy!

11. Congratulations on your new home, odette, and how cool about the foxes! I love seeing wildlife around my house. Foxes have such appealing faces.

odette57 likes this.
  12. Wow, Odette! Did you see 6 at one time? When we lived in the country, I once came home to find 13 deer in our driveway. I miss the wildlife still.

odette57 likes this.
  13. Yes! All at once! And they seem very comfortable, so I would guess they are living there for quite a while already. I've seen a few deers, but wow, I would be so giddy to see 13 of them all at once!

14. Odette, seeing a skulk of foxes is quite rare in my part of the world. We had a lovely red fox that roamed our hillside, but never saw more than one at a time. Easily, the most exotic thing we ever saw was peacock walking around our swimming pool. That was a shocker!

Let us know when you see more wildlife!

odette57 likes this.
  15. It’s so nice seeing wildlife near our homes.
    I had a party earlier this year and two deer showed up at the back fence. They were a hit.

odette57 and Cavalier Girl like this.