**Hermes Chat**

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABL vibes:

attachment.php

Is it me, or does the sight of her in all her demureness, which incidentally, makes me gag, or am I too old for my black Kelly now, because she sure looks silly to me. Am I going to have to put that bag away now? After I worked so hard to find it? Somehow, I suspect she is younger than me, and I'm going to think long and hard before I can carry that bag without cracking myself up with that image, which, thank my lovely purse (we'll let this go since you are in official bridal count-down), can never be unseen.
And that is a big kelly. And baby ABL, where are his fingernails and her dress and shoes -- orthopedic CLs? What a funny cut of shoe. and. that. hat.
Thanks purse, thanks a lot.:nuts:

^^ God, I wanna be ABL in my next life. She is just awesome!!! I'll bet her cat would NEVER embarrass her at the acupuncturist.

Let's just say Winky's appointment was a disaster and he won't be getting acupuncture anytime soon.

At least the vet is still talking to me...

Sigh...

I'm impressed that she got seven needles in him! That's more than I tolerated the one time my mom tried to do acupuncture on me. I bet Winky and I had the same look when we saw needles coming at us..."oh, hell to the no!"

BBL, don't put your Kelly away!! Unless you tend to wear your Kelly with a large hot pink bed sheet and a Kentucky Derby style hat, I think you will look just fine with your bag!

Purse, nothing wrong with getting married in a twin set! But I think they'll get the dress for you in time.

Pugsy, we missed you so much!!:hugs:
Did you get to go to the Artisan's thing (I cannot think of the right word....) in Bellvue?

B'mom posted this for you:
PugBird.jpg

BBL! Missed you too! I really was having Chat withdrawls, lol :heart:

I did briefly after work one day. It was amazing. Wish I could have spent more time. I was in and out of town all of Feb for work, it started the day before I left on my last trip, so I popped in and drooled for a few, and then had to leave first thing the next AM :sweatdrop:

Awww! B'mom! Thank you! :flowers: And thank you BBL for reposting!

BBL! Missed you too! I really was having Chat withdrawls, lol :heart:

I did briefly after work one day. It was amazing. Wish I could have spent more time. I was in and out of town all of Feb for work, it started the day before I left on my last trip, so I popped in and drooled for a few, and then had to leave first thing the next AM :sweatdrop:

Awww! B'mom! Thank you! :flowers: And thank you BBL for reposting!

Pugs!!!!!!!!

BTW, check out the new feature! Anytime your post is quoted, you get notified.

Status
Not open for further replies.