*Hermes Chat!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so much from last night: IL, congrats on 10K posts! MissM, very glad you followed up and finally got an appropriate response from that plumbing service. You do, as we established yesterday, totally ROCK! Sending out good vibes to CB's Jupiter for his vet visit today. (And hope the bad eggs didn't make another unwelcome appearance, if you know what I mean. Ugh.) Wonderful pug and doxie and Twinkie pictures. Made me smile; not a bad way to start the day. MargieB, that's exciting! Things are moving fast! Good morning, everybody!

Good Morning everyone!!! :yahoo:Ollie sez BARKBARKBARK!

Jag, so great to "see" you! :hugs:

EH, that is my fav Haunted House! When I was little I would want to go on the Haunted Mansion ride over and over and over when we went to Disneyland. I wanted to live in that mansion. :lolots:

MissM, you are so sweet. I have cold cuts for DH for dinner tonight because it's my dance class night too. I feel like a lazy wife now...Bad Bella! ;) Glad you told 'em what happened. They should have to apologize over and over. :hugs:

K-B, I know what you mean! I don't think mean people have any business teaching the little ones. :blah:
Good luck Jupiter!!!

Ollie is sitting in the kitchen looking out the door making sure no birds are on "his" lawn. :sneaky:

ATG, free food? Yum!!!! Sounds so good.

Woohoo, my shoes shipped last night...should be here tomorrow!
I love it here too. Love you all! :heart:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.