Hermes, Celebrity & Me

PCB: I run into celebs a lot but never Brad Pitt. Lucky girl!

i usually only run into celebs when i'm in vegas inside bellagio (with my H bag in tow! :tup:) last time i was in vegas, i saw brad garrett (tall guy from "everybody loves raymond" show and the movie "music and lyrics"). the time before that, i ran into david hasselhoff inside chanel at bellagio. oh yea, and once we were in the pool at bellagio with david boreanaz. i've seen rappers like jayz and T.I. gamble at the table next to DH. oh and last year, DH shared a private blackjack table with basketball player eddie jones. he even had his bodyguards and the bellagio security stand behind us so that no one could stop to watch them play! DH's fave dealer is also george clooney's fave dealer...so i'm hoping to run into him one day too!!

man, PBC, that's A LOT of star sightings!!

Nobu came by our table to say hello to our dinner companion when we were at Matsuhisa (I didn't know who he was and I thought he was coming by to tell us to hurry up and eat because our waiter had already warned us that the next party was showing up soon).

Saw Rick Fox outside Koi. He was limping a little bit when the valet brought out his car (he didn't have to wait in line with the rest of us peons)

^^^ i forgot, but i've also seen rick fox at bellagio! he was playing at the table next to DH and eddie. tony parker also came over and said hello. another celeb i forgot to mention was jamie lee curtis. she walked by us as we were standing in line at the bellagio cage waiting to cash out.

Miuccia Prada and her husband at my Hermes. And I was the only person in the store who recognized them because they were dressed extremely casually. I told my SA who they were, but it wasn't until they left that everyone else realized that it was indeed they....It wasn't really a tough call., they were speaking Italian. It was totally thrilling for me -- I have remained thrilled all week, but I am a total dork:smile:. When the SAs did realize they immediately asked, "Wait, how were we?"....

but a few weekends ago I found myself and my Kelly in a hotel elevator with the Yankees' A-Rod. I didn't know it was him until a little kid had followed him into the elevator asking him for an autograph (he used his Boston Red Sox cap as a writing surface for A-Rod LOL who made a funny comment about it!).

:nuts: Orchids That Is Fabulous!!!!!! :smile: