Hermes cashmere coat

I'm going to cross post here as now I'm officially an H cashmere coat owner. Don't know how it will age over the years yet but definitely très chic at first sight. I love how it wraps your body, and versatile with all different possibilities of wearing it. The fact that you can add your own personality to it by folding the flap differently makes it very H imo.

View attachment 3756629

View attachment 3756630

View attachment 3756634

View attachment 3756635

View attachment 3756637

When is the temperature going to drop? :P

View attachment 3756638

Love the different looks! Uh oh, I may be in trouble ....

Reactions: cavalla
I'm going to cross post here as now I'm officially an H cashmere coat owner. Don't know how it will age over the years yet but definitely très chic at first sight. I love how it wraps your body, and versatile with all different possibilities of wearing it. The fact that you can add your own personality to it by folding the flap differently makes it very H imo.

View attachment 3756629

View attachment 3756630

View attachment 3756634

View attachment 3756635

View attachment 3756637

View attachment 3756638

Cavalla, this is just gorgeous. Wear it in the best of health and happiness!

View attachment 3756629

View attachment 3756630

View attachment 3756634

View attachment 3756635

View attachment 3756637

View attachment 3756638

This is nothing short of perfection on you
As the owner of several Hermes cashmere coats myself I can vouch that they wear really well
No pilling or matting or stretching out
And the classic style of Hermes is timeless
You will wear this for years to come
Congrats on a very special coat
Truly exceptional on you

This is nothing short of perfection on you
As the owner of several Hermes cashmere coats myself I can vouch that they wear really well
No pilling or matting or stretching out
And the classic style of Hermes is timeless
You will wear this for years to come
Congrats on a very special coat
Truly exceptional on you

Thank you so much for the sweet compliments, dear TankerToad.

I went to the Margiela, The Hermes Years exhibition and fell deeply in love with the cashmere coats and discover this beautiful understated world. Like you said, timeless. It still feels modern after decades. It's very encouraging hearing your feedbacks on the quality. I actually love receiving my mom's vintage clothes and wear them, pair them with my own pieces. They feel so much more special. And my mom loves seeing how her clothes are being given new interpretations. Only good quality apparels will allow you to do so. I hope someday I can gift these to someone that will keep giving new life to them too. That will be a very beautiful thing.

Finally I found a perfect double cashmere coast!!!! The picture doesn't show how it looks in real!!! But this black cashmere coat is just a timepiece i can grow old with. :heart: Neckline is beautifully flowing....

Wow this coat is stunning on you!

Could you share the SKU and is it from recent collection? I haven't seen it in my local store...

Reactions: Orangefanatic
Wow this coat is stunning on you!

Could you share the SKU and is it from recent collection? I haven't seen it in my local store...

Thank you, yes this is from this season, just arrived.
SKU O01025H063132S
Manteau Esprit Peignoir Cachemire Double Face 02 Noi Size 34
I Normally wear fitted coat, so it was pretty hard to find a perfect fit from Hermes. I will try to take more model shots for reference.

Wow! I guess this is why I don't have any RTW ... for 7K, my brain goes right to bags and jewelry! :P The coat sure is pretty though!

Yeeeeees. This coat costs more than 8k including sales tax (i'm in Socal) But it's reversible!!! So get it! :biggrin:
I'll get it when it's getting cooler too. I'm addicted to its silhouette and material. just wondering if they carry this one in white here?!

Thank you so much for the sweet compliments, dear TankerToad.

I went to the Margiela, The Hermes Years exhibition and fell deeply in love with the cashmere coats and discover this beautiful understated world. Like you said, timeless. It still feels modern after decades. It's very encouraging hearing your feedbacks on the quality. I actually love receiving my mom's vintage clothes and wear them, pair them with my own pieces. They feel so much more special. And my mom loves seeing how her clothes are being given new interpretations. Only good quality apparels will allow you to do so. I hope someday I can gift these to someone that will keep giving new life to them too. That will be a very beautiful thing.

What a thoughtful and insightful post.
Very true comments and so well put.
Thank you for your heartwarming and wise words -

Thank you, yes this is from this season, just arrived.
SKU O01025H063132S
Manteau Esprit Peignoir Cachemire Double Face 02 Noi Size 34
I Normally wear fitted coat, so it was pretty hard to find a perfect fit from Hermes. I will try to take more model shots for reference.

Looking forward to your modelling shots! =) Is your black coat the same design as this?

I couldn't see it clearly from the photos as it was black :lol: i missed out on this in my size last season and i heard it might be released again. *cross fingers*
coat_zpsxfo4aoou.jpg